- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 11 (2011), Pages 173-185
Vesicles Generated during Storage of Red Blood Cells Enhance the Generation of Radical Oxygen Speciesin Activated Neutrophils
Max F. Perutz Laboratories, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
Received 28 September 2010; Revised 23 November 2010; Accepted 19 December 2010
Academic Editor: Edward J. Benz
Copyright © 2011 Herbert Jank and Ulrich Salzer.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emma Holtom, James R. Usherwood, Marion G. Macey, and Charlotte Lawson, “Microparticle formation after co-culture of human whole blood and umbilical artery in a novel in vitro model of flow,” Cytometry Part A, vol. 81A, no. 5, pp. 390–399, 2011.
- Matthew D. Neal, Jay S. Raval, Darrell J. Triulzi, and Richard L. Simmons, “Innate Immune Activation After Transfusion of Stored Red Blood Cells,” Transfusion Medicine Reviews, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 113–118, 2013.
- Bingyun Sun, Leroy Hood, Li Ma, Xiaowei Yan, Denis Lee, Vinita Alexander, Laura J. Hohmann, Cynthia Lorang, Lalangi Chandrasena, and Qiang Tian, “N-Glycoproteome of E14.Tg2a Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 2, 2013.
- Gregory Barshtein, Alexander Gural, Noga Manny, Orly Zelig, Saul Yedgar, and Dan Arbell, “Storage-Induced Damage to Red Blood Cell Mechanical Properties Can Be Only Partially Reversed by Rejuvenation,” Transfusion Medicine and Hemotherapy, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 197–204, 2014.