- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 11 (2011), Pages 826-841
Epithelial Tight Junctional Changes in Colorectal Cancer Tissues
1Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, Wynnewood, PA, USA
2Division of Gastroenterology, Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, PA, USA
Received 5 May 2010; Revised 15 March 2011; Accepted 17 March 2011
Academic Editor: Kim Barrett
Copyright © 2011 Xuexuan Wang et al.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Attila E. Farkas, Christopher T. Capaldo, and Asma Nusrat, “Regulation of epithelial proliferation by tight junction proteins,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 1258, no. 1, pp. 115–124, 2012.
- Sergei I. Grivennikov, Kepeng Wang, Daniel Mucida, C. Andrew Stewart, Bernd Schnabl, Dominik Jauch, Koji Taniguchi, Guann-Yi Yu, Christoph H. Österreicher, Kenneth E. Hung, Christian Datz, Ying Feng, Eric R. Fearon, Mohamed Oukka, Lino Tessarollo, Vincenzo Coppola, Felix Yarovinsky, Hilde Cheroutre, Lars Eckmann, Giorgio Trinchieri, and Michael Karin, “Adenoma-linked barrier defects and microbial products drive IL-23/IL-17-mediated tumour growth,” Nature, 2012.
- Amy Masson, Bente Talseth-Palmer, Tiffany-Jane Evans, Desma Grice, Konsta Duesing, Garry Hannan, and Rodney Scott, “Copy Number Variation in Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colorectal Cancer,” Genes, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 536–555, 2013.
- Dongdong Lin, Jigang Zhang, Jingyao Li, Vince D. Calhoun, Hong-Wen Deng, and Yu-Ping Wang, “Group sparse canonical correlation analysis for genomic data integration,” BMC Bioinformatics, vol. 14, no. 1, 2013.
- Agnes Holczbauer, Benedek Gyoengyoesi, Gabor Lotz, Attila Szijarto, Peter Kupcsulik, and Zsuzsa Schaff, “Distinct Claudin Expression Profiles of Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Metast atic Colorectal and Pancreatic Carcinomas,” Journal of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 294–305, 2013.
- Charlotte Sueur, Julien Lupo, Xavier Brazzolotto, Wim P. Burmeister, Evelyne Manet, Henri Gruffat, Patrice Morand, Véronique Boyer, and Audrey Conti, “Interaction of Ubinuclein-1, a nuclear and adhesion junction protein, with the 14-3-3 epsilon protein in epithelial cells: Implication of the PKA pathway,” European Journal of Cell Biology, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 105–111, 2013.
- Kepeng Wang, and Michael Karin, “Common flora and intestine: A carcinogenic marriage,” Cellular Logistics, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. e24975, 2013.
- Sarah Schwitalla, Paul K. Ziegler, David Horst, Valentin Becker, Irina Kerle, Yvonne Begus-Nahrmann, André Lechel, K. Lenhard Rudolph, Rupert Langer, Julia Slotta-Huspenina, Franz G. Bader, Olivia Prazeres da Costa, Markus F. Neurath, Alexander Meining, Thomas Kirchner, and Florian R. Greten, “Loss of p53 in Enterocytes Generates an Inflammatory Microenvironment Enabling Invasion and Lymph Node Metastasis of Carcinogen-Induced Colorectal Tumors,” Cancer Cell, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 93–106, 2013.
- Pin Wu, Dang Wu, Chao Ni, Jun Ye, Wuzhen Chen, Guoming Hu, Zhen Wang, Changrong Wang, Zhigang Zhang, Wenjie Xia, Zhigang Chen, Ke Wang, Tao Zhang, Jinghong Xu, Yuehua Han, Ting Zhang, Xianguo Wu, Jianwei Wang, Weihua Gong, Shu Zheng, Fuming Qiu, Jun Yan, and Jian Huang, “γδT17 Cells Promote the Accumulation and Expansion of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells in Human Colorectal Cancer,” Immunity, 2014.
- Yingjian Jiang, Chuanyou Guo, Dianliang Zhang, Jian Zhang, Xiaojie Wang, and Changxin Geng, “The Altered Tight Junctions: An Important Gateway of Bacterial Translocation in Cachexia Patients with Advanced Gastric Cancer,” Journal of Interferon & Cytokine Research, pp. 140410121957001, 2014.
- Yingjian Jiang, Jizheng Lin, Zhouman Yu, Qiurong Li, Jun Jiang, and Jieshou Li, “Bacterial Translocation Contributes to Cachexia and Its Possible Pathway in Patients With Colon Cancer,” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 131–137, 2014.