- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 11 (2011), Pages 1568-1581
Current Status of Human Adipose–Derived Stem Cells: Differentiation into Hepatocyte-Like Cells
1Department of Toxicology, Center for Pharmaceutical Research, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Brussels, Belgium
2Department of Biology and Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Arab American University (AAUJ), Jenin, Palestine
Received 18 April 2011; Revised 18 July 2011; Accepted 6 August 2011
Academic Editor: Martin Goette
Copyright © 2011 Feras Al Battah et al.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Noor Hayaty Abu Kasim, Vijayendran Govindasamy, Nareshwaran Gnanasegaran, Sabri Musa, Padmaja Jayaprasad Pradeep, Thekkeparambil Chandrabose Srijaya, and Zeti Adura Che Ab. Aziz, “Unique molecular signatures influencing the biological function and fate of post-natal stem cells isolated from different sources,” Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 2012.
- Sung Keun Kang, Il Seob Shin, Myung Soon Ko, Jung Youn Jo, and Jeong Chan Ra, “Journey of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Homing: Strategies to Enhance Efficacy and Safety of Stem Cell Therapy,” Stem Cells International, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Yunsong Liu, Yan Zhao, Xiao Zhang, Tong Chen, Xianghui Zhao, Gui-E. Ma, and Yongsheng Zhou, “Flow Cytometric Cell Sorting and In Vitro Pre-Osteoinduction Are Not Requirements for In Vivo Bone Formation by Human Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 2, 2013.
- Alexandra Roman, Andrada Şoancă, Adrian Florea, and Emőke Páll, “In Vitro Characterization of Multipotent Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Isolated from Palatal Subepithelial Tissue Grafts,” Microscopy and Microanalysis, vol. 19, no. 02, pp. 370–380, 2013.
- Xiaoqing Hu, Xin Zhang, Linghui Dai, Jingxian Zhu, Zhuqing Jia, Weiping Wang, Chunyan Zhou, and Yingfang Ao, “ Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Trichostatin A Promotes the Osteogenic Differentiation of Rat Adipose-Derived Stem Cells by Altering the Epigenetic Modifications on Runx2 Promoter in a BMP Signaling-Dependent Manner ,” Stem Cells and Development, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 248–255, 2013.
- Enrico Lucarelli, Franca Fagioli, Laura de Girolamo, Franco Locatelli, Rita Maccario, Mario Marazzi, Giulio Alessandri, Ettore Biagi, Maria Ester Bernardo, Giovanna D'Amico, Ivana Ferrero, Ornella Parolini, Maria Luisa Torre, Maria Antonietta Avanzini, and Anna Teresa Brini, “Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells: A New "Cells as Drugs" Paradigm. Efficacy a nd Critical Aspects in Cell Therapy,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 19, no. 13, pp. 2459–2473, 2013.
- Eva Koellensperger, Willem Niesen, Jonas Kolbenschlag, Felix Gramley, Guenter Germann, and Uwe Leimer, “Human Adipose Tissue Derived Stem Cells Promote Liver Regeneration in a Rat Model of Toxic Injury,” Stem Cells International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Kushagra Gupta, Anja Hergrueter, and Caroline A Owen, “Adipose-derived stem cells weigh in as novel therapeutics for acute lung injury,” Stem Cell Research and Therapy, vol. 4, no. 1, 2013.
- Xiaoqing Hu, Yutuo Fu, Xin Zhang, Linghui Dai, Jingxian Zhu, Zhenggang Bi, Yingfang Ao, and Chunyan Zhou, “Histone deacetylase inhibitor sodium butyrate promotes the osteogenic differentiation of rat adipose-derived stem cells,” Development, Growth & Differentiation, 2014.
- Haitao Wu, Dongju Han, Zhengan Jiang, Dongwei Zhao, Meng Liu, Xingzhou Xu, Xia Liu, Lin Yang, Xuemei Ji, Mingyan Wang, and Shuangquan Zhang, “Equine adipose-derived stem cell (ASC) expresses BAFF and its receptors, which may be associated with the differentiation process of ASC towards adipocyte,” International Immunopharmacology, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 365–372, 2014.