- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 162017, 3 pages
A Decrease in Sex Ratio at Birth Nine Months after the Earthquake in L'Aquila
1Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, San Salvatore Hospital, L'Aquila, Italy
2Department of Health Sciences, University of L'Aquila, 67100 L'Aquila, Italy
Received 24 April 2012; Accepted 28 May 2012
Academic Editors: T. Levy and H. Taskinen
Copyright © 2012 A. D'Alfonso et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Catalano, T. Yorifuji, and I. Kawachi, “ Natural selection In Utero : Evidence from the great East Japan earthquake ,” American Journal of Human Biology, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 555–559, 2013.
- Misao Fukuda, Kiyomi Fukuda, Takashi Shimizu, Miho Nobunaga, Linn Salto Mamsen, and Claus Yding Andersen, “Climate change is associated with male: female ratios of fetal deaths and newborn infants in Japan,” Fertility and Sterility, vol. 102, no. 5, 2014.
- E. Moltchanova, and J. G. Eriksson, “Longitudinal changes in maternal and neonatal anthropometrics: a case study of the Helsinki Birth Cohort, 1934-1944,” Journal Of Developmental Origins Of Health And Disease, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 285–290, 2015.
- Hagen Scherb, Ralf Kusmierz, and Kristina Voigt, “Human Sex Ratio at Birth and Residential Proximity to Nuclear Facilities in France,” Reproductive Toxicology, 2016.