- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 168953, 7 pages
Arachidonic Acid Derivatives and Their Role in Peripheral Nerve Degeneration and Regeneration
1Departamento de Medicina Interna, Hospital Universitario “José Eleuterio González”, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, School of Medicine, Avenida Francisco I. Madero y Dr. Eduardo Aguirre Pequeño S/No, Colonia Mitras Centro, 64460 Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
2Departamento de Fisiologia, Hospital Universitario “José Eleuterio González”, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, School of Medicine, Avenida Francisco I. Madero y Dr. Eduardo Aguirre Pequeño S/No, Colonia Mitras Centro, 64460 Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
Received 2 June 2012; Accepted 10 August 2012
Academic Editors: N. L. Banik, F. J. Carod-Artal, and I. Fischer
Copyright © 2012 Carlos Rodrigo Camara-Lemarroy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nikos Kyritsis, Caghan Kizil, and Michael Brand, “Neuroinflammation and central nervous system regeneration in vertebrates,” Trends in Cell Biology, 2013.
- Alireza Najafpour, Rahim Mohammadi, Darab Faraji, and Keyvan Amini, “Local administration of prostaglandin E1 combined with silicone chamber improves peripheral nerve regeneration,” International Journal of Surgery, 2013.
- Ming Ma, Jian-Shi Du, Ying-Li Zhang, Qing Zhao, and Yu Wang, “7,8-dihydroxycoumarin may promote sciatic nerve regeneration by suppressing NF-kappa B expression in mice,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 1525–1530, 2013.
- Yuan-Yu Hsueh, Ya-Ju Chang, Tzu-Chieh Huang, Shih-Chen Fan, Duo-Hsiang Wang, Jia-Jin Jason Chen, Chia-Ching Wu, and Sheng-Che Lin, “Functional recoveries of sciatic nerve regeneration by combining chitosan-coated conduit and neurosphere cells induced from adipose-derived stem cells,” Biomaterials, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 2234–2244, 2014.