- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 212178, 8 pages
Mechanisms, Risk Factors, and Management of Acquired Long QT Syndrome: A Comprehensive Review
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Heraklion, 711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Received 31 October 2011; Accepted 22 December 2011
Academic Editors: H. Kitabata and S. Sun
Copyright © 2012 Eleftherios M. Kallergis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael Camilleri, and Henry Parkman, “Response to Arnold and Beaves,” The American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 108, no. 9, pp. 1539–1540, 2013.
- Jasmine Patel, “Droperidol- and Ondansetron-Induced Life-Threatening Arrhythmias,” Journal of Emergency Nursing, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 393–394, 2013.
- Woondong Jeong, James H. Doroshow, and Shivaani Kummar, “United States Food and Drug Administration approved oral kinase inhibitors for the treatment of malignancies,” Current Problems in Cancer, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 110–144, 2013.
- Dawn M. Pedrotty, Jesus E. Rame, and Kenneth B. Margulies, “Management of ventricular arrhythmias in patients with ventricular assist devices,” Current Opinion in Cardiology, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 360–368, 2013.
- Renata Rizzo, Mariangela Gulisano, Paola V. Calì, and Alfredo Pino, “Mandatory electrocardiographic monitoring in young patients treated with psychoactive drugs,” European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2013.
- John P. Higgins, Ijeoma E. Ananaba, and Christopher L. Higgins, “Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes: Preparticipation Screening for Unde rlying Cardiovascular Abnormalities and Approaches to Prevention,” Physician and Sportsmedicine, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 81–93, 2013.
- Marley Doyle, and Lisa J. Rosenthal, “Psychotropic Medications, Associated QTc Prolongation, and Sudden Cardiac D eath: A Review for Clinicians,” Psychiatric Annals, vol. 43, no. 2, 2013.
- Michael Gysel, W Victor R Vieweg, Mehrul Hasnain, Jules C Hancox, Vitharani Kunanithy, and Adrian Baranchuk, “ Torsades de pointes following clarithromycin treatment ,” Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- R. Lux, S. Wärntges, S. Bergner, and B. Kütting, “Erhöhung der Arzneimitteltherapiesicherheit durch Identifizierung genetisch prädisponierter Personen,” Bundesgesundheitsblatt - Gesundheitsforschung - Gesundheitsschutz, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 1545–1556, 2013.