- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 212178, 8 pages
Mechanisms, Risk Factors, and Management of Acquired Long QT Syndrome: A Comprehensive Review
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Heraklion, 711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Received 31 October 2011; Accepted 22 December 2011
Academic Editors: H. Kitabata and S. Sun
Copyright © 2012 Eleftherios M. Kallergis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. Stephen Waring, “Clinical use of antidepressant therapy and associated cardiovascular risk,” Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 93–101, 2012.
- Michael Camilleri, and Henry Parkman, “Response to Arnold and Beaves,” The American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 108, no. 9, pp. 1539–1540, 2013.
- Jasmine Patel, “Droperidol- and Ondansetron-Induced Life-Threatening Arrhythmias,” Journal of Emergency Nursing, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 393–394, 2013.
- Dawn M. Pedrotty, Jesus E. Rame, and Kenneth B. Margulies, “Management of ventricular arrhythmias in patients with ventricular assist devices,” Current Opinion in Cardiology, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 360–368, 2013.
- Woondong Jeong, James H. Doroshow, and Shivaani Kummar, “United States Food and Drug Administration approved oral kinase inhibitors for the treatment of malignancies,” Current Problems in Cancer, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 110–144, 2013.
- Renata Rizzo, Mariangela Gulisano, Paola V. Calì, and Alfredo Pino, “Mandatory electrocardiographic monitoring in young patients treated with psychoactive drugs,” European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2013.
- John P. Higgins, Ijeoma E. Ananaba, and Christopher L. Higgins, “Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes: Preparticipation Screening for Underlying Cardiovascular Abnormalities and Approaches to Prevention,” Physician And Sportsmedicine, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 81–93, 2013.
- Marley Doyle, and Lisa J. Rosenthal, “Psychotropic Medications, Associated QTc Prolongation, and Sudden Cardiac Death: A Review for Clinicians,” Psychiatric Annals, vol. 43, no. 2, 2013.
- Michael Gysel, W Victor R Vieweg, Mehrul Hasnain, Jules C Hancox, Vitharani Kunanithy, and Adrian Baranchuk, “ Torsades de pointes following clarithromycin treatment ,” Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- R. Lux, S. Wärntges, S. Bergner, and B. Kütting, “Erhöhung der Arzneimitteltherapiesicherheit durch Identifizierung genetisch prädisponierter Personen,” Bundesgesundheitsblatt - Gesundheitsforschung - Gesundheitsschutz, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 1545–1556, 2013.
- Ashish Ganjare, and Atul P. Kulkarni, “Comparative electrocardiographic effects of intravenous ondansetron and granisetron in patients undergoing surgery for carcinoma breast: A prospective single-blind randomised trial,” Indian Journal of Anaesthesia, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 41–45, 2013.
- Nurullah Celik, Peyami Cinaz, Hamdi Cihan Emeksiz, Khalid Hussain, Orhun Camurdan, Aysun Bideci, Esra Doger, Ozge Yuce, Zafer Turkyilmaz, and Ayse Deniz Oguz, “Octreotide-Induced Long QT Syndrome in a Child with Congenital Hyperinsulinemia and a Novel Missense Mutation (p.Met115Val) in the ABCC8 Gene,” Hormone Research in Paediatrics, vol. 80, no. 4, pp. 299–303, 2013.
- Jane E. Crosson, David J. Callans, David J. Bradley, Anne Dubin, Michael Epstein, Susan Etheridge, Andrew Papez, John R. Phillips, Larry A. Rhodes, Philip Saul, Elizabeth Stephenson, William Stevenson, and Frank Zimmerman, “PACES/HRS Expert Consensus Statement on the Evaluation and Management of Ventricular Arrhythmias in the Child With a Structurally Normal Heart,” Heart Rhythm, 2014.
- C. Buttà, A. Tuttolomondo, A. Casuccio, D. Di Raimondo, L. Giarrusso, G. Miceli, S. Lo Vecchio, B. Canino, G. Licata, and A. Pinto, “Use of QT intervals for a more accurate diagnose of syncope and evaluation of syncope severity,” International Journal of Clinical Practice, 2014.
- Kristin S. Stukus, Ryle W. Przybylowicz, Carl H. Backes, and Daniel M. Cohen, “Ventricular Tachycardia After Ketamine Sedation for Fracture Reduction,” Pediatric Emergency Care, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 730–732, 2014.
- Kenta Kanamori, Risa Yamashita, Kenta Tsutsui, Masumi Hara, and Yuji Murakawa, “Long QT Syndrome Associated with Adrenal Insufficiency in a Patient with Isolated Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Deficiency,” Internal Medicine, vol. 53, no. 20, pp. 2329–2331, 2014.
- E. Harausz, H. Cox, M. Rich, C. D. Mitnick, P. Zimetbaum, and J. Furin, “QTc prolongation and treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis,” International Journal Of Tuberculosis And Lung Disease, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 385–391, 2015.