- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 308265, 7 pages
CD8+ T Cells: GITR Matters
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica e Sperimentale, Sezione di Farmacologia, Tossicologia e Chemioterapia, Università di Perugia, Via del Giochetto, 06100 Perugia, Italy
Received 26 October 2011; Accepted 25 December 2011
Academic Editors: M. Hukkanen and N. Isakov
Copyright © 2012 Simona Ronchetti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Alunno, M. G. Petrillo, G. Nocentini, O. Bistoni, E. Bartoloni, S. Caterbi, R. Bianchini, C. Baldini, I. Nicoletti, C. Riccardi, and R. Gerli, “Characterization of a new regulatory CD4+ T cell subset in primary Sjogren's syndrome,” Rheumatology, 2013.
- Erika Kovács, László Szilágyi, Gábor Koncz, Szabolcs Lányi, and Beáta Ábrahám, “Enhanced In Vitro Refolding of Soluble Human Glucocorticoid-Induced TNF Receptor-Related Ligand,” Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, vol. 170, no. 4, pp. 819–830, 2013.
- Yannick Bulliard, Jennifer L. Brogdon, Sarah M. Rue, Deborah A. Knee, Nicholas S. Wilson, Seth Ettenberg, Glenn Dranoff, Rose Jolicoeur, and Maurice Windman, “Activating Fc gamma receptors contribute to the antitumor activities of immunoregulatory receptor-targeting antibodies,” Journal Of Experimental Medicine, vol. 210, no. 9, pp. 1685–1693, 2013.
- Maria Grazia Petrillo, Alessia Muzi, Rodolfo Bianchini, Simona Ronchetti, Federica Ruffini, Carlo Riccardi, Pedro Miguel Lacal, Giuseppe Nocentini, Graziella Migliorati, and Grazia Graziani, “Glucocorticoid-Induced Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Family-Related Ligand Triggering Upregulates Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 and Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 and Promotes Leukocyte Adhesion,” Journal Of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, vol. 347, no. 1, pp. 164–172, 2013.
- Yannick Bulliard, Rose Jolicoeur, Jimin Zhang, Glenn Dranoff, Nicholas S Wilson, and Jennifer L Brogdon, “OX40 engagement depletes intratumoral Tregs via activating FcγRs, leading to antitumor efficacy,” Immunology and Cell Biology, 2014.
- Derek L. Clouthier, and Tania H. Watts, “Cell-specific and context-dependent effects of GITR in cancer, autoimmunity, and infection,” Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, 2014.