- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 359721, 8 pages
A Novel HPLC Method for the Concurrent Analysis and Quantitation of Seven Water-Soluble Vitamins in Biological Fluids (Plasma and Urine): A Validation Study and Application
1Centre for Health Services Studies, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NF, UK
2Department of Biosciences, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7PD, UK
3School of Health, Nursing and Midwifery, University of the West of Scotland, Ayr Campus, Ayr KA8 0SX, Scotland, UK
Received 10 October 2011; Accepted 30 November 2011
Academic Editors: D. Agbaba and M. Mahmoud
Copyright © 2012 Margherita Grotzkyj Giorgi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dhia Al-Bader, Mohamed Eliyas, Rihab Rayan, and Samir Radwan, “Subsurface Associations of Acaryochloris-Related Picocyanobacteria with Oil-Utilizing Bacteria in the Arabian Gulf Water Body: Promising Consortia in Oil Sediment Bioremediation,” Microbial Ecology, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 555–565, 2012.
- Carlos Ferreiro-Vera, Feliciano Priego-Capote, and Maria Dolores Luque de Castro, “An approach for quantitative analysis of vitamins D and B-9 and their metab olites in human biofluids by on-line orthogonal sample preparation and sequ ential mass spectrometry detection,” Analyst, vol. 138, no. 7, pp. 2146–2155, 2013.