- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 365961, 6 pages
Emotional Eating: A Virtually Untreated Risk Factor for Outcome Following Bariatric Surgery
Private Practice, 6315 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15217, USA
Received 28 October 2011; Accepted 8 December 2011
Academic Editor: Maurizio De Luca
Copyright © 2012 Betty E. Chesler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rebecca Cooper, “Could Your Patient Have an Eating Disorder?,” Nursing for Women's Health, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 317–324, 2013.
- Athena H. Robinson, Sarah Adler, Helen B. Stevens, Alison M. Darcy, John M. Morton, and Debra L. Safer, “What variables are associated with successful weight loss outcomes for bariatric surgery after 1 year?,” Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases, 2014.