- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 386478, 6 pages
Management of Symptomatic Venous Aneurysm
1Department of Vascular Surgery, Policlinico Umberto I, Sapienza University of Rome, 00161 Rome, Italy
2Department of Oncology, Policlinico Umberto I, Sapienza University of Rome, 00161, Italy
Received 17 October 2011; Accepted 13 December 2011
Academic Editors: E. Ishimura and P. Quax
Copyright © 2012 Roberto Gabrielli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Donati, A. Biondi, G. Brancato, A. Donati, and F. Basile, “Venous aneurysms of saphena magna: is this really a rare disease?,” Hernia, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 115–117, 2012.
- H.Y. Zhang, D.Z. Chai, W.G. Fu, Y.Q. Wang, J. Yang, Y. Shi, T. Zhu, Z.H. Dong, and X. Xu, “Endovascular Stent-protected Resection of a Large Jugular Vein Aneurysm Containing Thrombus,” EJVES Extra, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. e29–e31, 2012.
- Patrick Warren, Maya Spaeth, Vinay Prasad, and Patrick McConnell, “Subclavian vein aneurysm secondary to a benign vessel wall hamartoma,” Pediatric Radiology, 2013.
- M. Donati, A. Biondi, G. Brancato, A. Donati, and F. Basile, “Venous aneurysms of saphena magna: Is this really a rare disease?:Comment to: A challenging hernia: primary venous aneurysm of the proximal saphenous vein,” Hernia, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 115–117, 2013.
- W. Schaeberle, and L. Leyerer, “Venous aneurysm - therapeutic decisions based on ultrasound diagnosis of hemodynamics,” Gefasschirurgie, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 659–664, 2013.
- Nina C.A. Vermeer, Jan Willem M. Elshof, and Patrick W.H.E. Vriens, “Clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of venous aneurysms,” Journal of Vascular Surgery: Venous and Lymphatic Disorders, 2014.