- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 489830, 12 pages
Genetics and Epigenetics of Parkinson's Disease
1Faculty of Medicine, University of Pisa, 56126 Pisa, Italy
2Genetics and Epigenetics of Complex Disease Program, Department of Neuroscience (DAI Neuroscience), Pisa University Hospital, Via S. Giuseppe 22, 56126 Pisa, Italy
Received 15 October 2011; Accepted 21 December 2011
Academic Editors: H. Cui and M. Hiltunen
Copyright © 2012 Fabio Coppedè. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Gapp, B.T. Woldemichael, J. Bohacek, and I.M. Mansuy, “Epigenetic regulation in neurodevelopment and neurodegenerative diseases,” Neuroscience, 2012.
- Marina Spanos, Julie Gras-Najjar, Jeremy M. Letchworth, Audrey L. Sanford, J. Vincent Toups, and Leslie A. Sombers, “Quantitation of Hydrogen Peroxide Fluctuations and Their Modulation of Dopamine Dynamics in the Rat Dorsal Striatum Using Fast-Scan Cyclic Voltammetry,” ACS Chemical Neuroscience, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 782–789, 2013.