- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 761909, 10 pages
Genetic Aspects of Gastric Cancer Instability
Medical Centre for Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana, Vrazov trg 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Received 1 November 2011; Accepted 30 November 2011
Academic Editor: Abbes Belkhiri
Copyright © 2012 Petra Hudler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patrícia Carneiro, Maria Sofia Fernandes, Joana Figueiredo, Joana Caldeira, Joana Carvalho, Hugo Pinheiro, Marina Leite, Soraia Melo, Patrícia Oliveira, Joana Simões-Correia, Maria José Oliveira, Fátima Carneiro, Céu Figueiredo, Joana Paredes, Carla Oliveira, and Raquel Seruca, “E-cadherin dysfunction in gastric cancer - Cellular consequences, clinical applications and open questions,” FEBS Letters, vol. 586, no. 18, pp. 2981–2989, 2012.
- Siddavaram Nagini, “Carcinoma of the stomach: A review of epidemiology, pathogenesis, molecular genetics and chemoprevention.,” World journal of gastrointestinal oncology, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 156–69, 2012.
- Liang Chang, Fengjie Guo, Yudong Wang, Yalei Lv, Bingjie Huo, Long Wang, and Wei Liu, “MicroRNA-200c Regulates the Sensitivity of Chemotherapy of Gastric Cancer SGC7901/DDP Cells by Directly Targeting RhoE,” Pathology & Oncology Research, 2013.
- Ying Qu, Jianfang Li, Qu Cai, and Bingya Liu, “Hec1/Ndc80 is overexpressed in human gastric cancer and regulates cell growth,” Journal of Gastroenterology, 2013.
- Pritha Bhattacharjee, Mayukh Banerjee, and Ashok K. Giri, “Role of genomic instability in arsenic-induced carcinogenicity. A review,” Environment International, vol. 53, pp. 29–40, 2013.
- Xian-Peng Qin, Yong Zhou, Yi Chen, Ning-Ning Li, and Xiao-Ting Wu, “XRCC3 Thr241Met polymorphism and gastric cancer susceptibility: A meta-analysis,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2013.
- Lars L. Eftang, Ying Esbensen, Tone M. Tannaes, Gustav P. Blom, Ida R. K. Bukholm, and Geir Bukholm, “Up-regulation of CLDN1 in gastric cancer is correlated with reduced survival,” Bmc Cancer, vol. 13, 2013.
- Paulo Freire, Pedro Figueiredo, Ricardo Cardoso, Maria M. Donato, Anabela Sá, Francisco Portela, José M. Romãozinho, and Carlos Sofia, “ Card15 mutations and gastric cancer in a Portuguese population ,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 1188–1197, 2013.
- M. V. Nemtsova, I. I. Bykov, A. A. Udilova, D. V. Zaletaev, and T. V. Khorobrykh, “Allelic imbalance of 17p13.1 (TP53), 1p36.1 (RUNX3), and 16p22 (CDH1) loci and microsatellite instability in gastric cancer,” Molecular Biology, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 727–732, 2013.
- Muhammad Zulfiqar, Amarpreet Bhalla, Michael Weindel, and Vinod B. Shidham, “Molecular Diagnostics in Esophageal and Gastric Neoplasms,” Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, 2013.
- Javed Akhtar, Zhi Ping Zhang, Zhou Wang, and Ming Ming Bi, “Lentiviral-mediated RNA interference targeting stathmin1 gene in human gastric cancer cells inhibits proliferation in vitro and tumor growth in vivo,” Journal Of Translational Medicine, vol. 11, 2013.
- Danilo do Rosario Pinheiro, Wallax Augusto Silva Ferreira, Mariceli Baia Leao Barros, Mariana Diniz Araujo, Symara Rodrigues-Antunes, and Barbara do Nascimento Borges, “Perspectives on new biomarkers in gastric cancer: Diagnostic and prognostic applications,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 33, pp. 11574–11585, 2014.
- Xiao-Cong Lin, Ying Zhu, Wen-Biao Chen, Lie-Wen Lin, De-Heng Chen, Jian-Rong Huang, Kai Pan, Yan Lin, Bi-Tao Wu, Yong Dai, and Zhi-Guang Tu, “Integrated analysis of long non-coding RNAs and mRNA expression profiles reveals the potential role of lncRNAs in gastric cancer pathogenesis,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 619–628, 2014.
- Danila Penon, Letizia Cito, and Antonio Giordano, “Novel findings about management of gastric cancer: A summary from 10th IGCC,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 27, pp. 8986–8992, 2014.
- Florian Lordick, William Allum, Fátima Carneiro, Emmanuel Mitry, Josep Tabernero, Patrick Tan, Eric Van Cutsem, Cornelis van de Velde, and Andrés Cervantes, “Unmet needs and challenges in gastric cancer: The way forward,” Cancer Treatment Reviews, 2014.
- Chen Cheng, Wang Lingyan, Huang Yi, Zhang Cheng, Ye Huadan, Xu Xuting, Xu Leiting, Ye Meng, and Duan Shiwei, “Association between TLR2, MTR, MTRR, XPC, TP73, TP53 genetic polymorphisms and gastric cancer: A meta-analysis,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2014.
- Hua-Hsi Wu, Wen-chang Lin, and Kuo-Wang Tsai, “Advances in molecular biomarkers for gastric cancer: miRNAs as emerging novel cancer markers,” Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine, vol. 16, 2014.
- Murat Oznur, Evrim Ciftci, Beyhan Durak Aras, Huseyin Aslan, Hande Saygili, Kevser Setenay Oner, Serdar Mustafa Erkasap, Aysegul Ozakyol, Ozgul Pasaoglu, Oguz Cilingir, and Sevilhan Artan, “Detection of kinase amplifications in gastric adenocarcinomas,” Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 461–470, 2014.