- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 761909, 10 pages
Genetic Aspects of Gastric Cancer Instability
Medical Centre for Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana, Vrazov trg 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Received 1 November 2011; Accepted 30 November 2011
Academic Editor: Abbes Belkhiri
Copyright © 2012 Petra Hudler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patrícia Carneiro, Maria Sofia Fernandes, Joana Figueiredo, Joana Caldeira, Joana Carvalho, Hugo Pinheiro, Marina Leite, Soraia Melo, Patrícia Oliveira, Joana Simões-Correia, Maria José Oliveira, Fátima Carneiro, Céu Figueiredo, Joana Paredes, Carla Oliveira, and Raquel Seruca, “E-cadherin dysfunction in gastric cancer - Cellular consequences, clinical applications and open questions,” FEBS Letters, vol. 586, no. 18, pp. 2981–2989, 2012.
- Liang Chang, Fengjie Guo, Yudong Wang, Yalei Lv, Bingjie Huo, Long Wang, and Wei Liu, “MicroRNA-200c Regulates the Sensitivity of Chemotherapy of Gastric Cancer SGC7901/DDP Cells by Directly Targeting RhoE,” Pathology & Oncology Research, 2013.
- Ying Qu, Jianfang Li, Qu Cai, and Bingya Liu, “Hec1/Ndc80 is overexpressed in human gastric cancer and regulates cell growth,” Journal of Gastroenterology, 2013.
- Pritha Bhattacharjee, Mayukh Banerjee, and Ashok K. Giri, “Role of genomic instability in arsenic-induced carcinogenicity. A review,” Environment International, vol. 53, pp. 29–40, 2013.
- Muhammad Zulfiqar, Amarpreet Bhalla, Michael Weindel, and Vinod B. Shidham, “Molecular Diagnostics in Esophageal and Gastric Neoplasms,” Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, 2013.
- M. V. Nemtsova, I. I. Bykov, A. A. Udilova, D. V. Zaletaev, and T. V. Khorobrykh, “Allelic imbalance of 17p13.1 (TP53), 1p36.1 (RUNX3), and 16p22 (CDH1) loci and microsatellite instability in gastric cancer,” Molecular Biology, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 727–732, 2013.
- Paulo Freire, Pedro Figueiredo, Ricardo Cardoso, Maria M. Donato, Anabela Sá, Francisco Portela, José M. Romãozinho, and Carlos Sofia, “ Card15 mutations and gastric cancer in a Portuguese population ,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 1188–1197, 2013.