- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 817454, 5 pages
Occurrence of the Foramen of Vesalius and Its Morphometry Relevant to Clinical Consideration
1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
2Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10700, Thailand
3Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Received 26 October 2011; Accepted 1 December 2011
Academic Editor: Aldo Spallone
Copyright © 2012 Vipavadee Chaisuksunt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mehmet Asim Ozer, and Figen Govsa, “Measurement accuracy of foramen of vesalius for safe percutaneous techniques using computer-assisted three-dimensional landmarks,” Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy, 2013.
- Daniel Thomas Ginat, Shehanaz K. Ellika, and John Corrigan, “Multi–Detector-Row Computed Tomography Imaging of Variant Skull Base Foramina,” Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 481–485, 2013.