- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 836067, 10 pages
Quality of Life and Unmet Need in People with Psychosis in the London Borough of Haringey, UK
1The Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London W1G 0AE, UK
2Squamish Mental Health and Addictions, 38075 2nd Avenue, Squamish, BC, Canada V8B 0C2
3Bamford Centre for Mental Health and Wellbeing, University of Ulster, Londonderry BT48 7JL, UK
4University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Received 26 August 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editors: W. Vanderplasschen and S. Vandevelde
Copyright © 2012 Maria Lambri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Y.H. Ahn, N.H. Kim, C.B. Kim, and O.K. Ham, “Factors affecting unmet healthcare needs of older people in Korea,” International Nursing Review, 2013.
- Pentagiotissa Stefanatou, Eleni Giannouli, George Konstantakopoulos, Silia Vitoratou, and Venetsanos Mavreas, “Measuring the needs of mental health patients in Greece: Reliability and validity of the Greek version of the Camberwell Assessment of Need,” International Journal of Social Psychiatry, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 662–671, 2014.