- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 874053, 6 pages
Preparation and In Vitro Evaluation of Tacrolimus-Loaded Ethosomes
1Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Peking Union Medical College and Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100050, China
2Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100191, China
Received 28 October 2011; Accepted 12 January 2012
Academic Editor: Raul Moreno Gomez
Copyright © 2012 Guiling Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Madhulika Pradhan, Deependra Singh, and Manju Rawat Singh, “Novel colloidal carriers for psoriasis: Current issues, mechanistic insight and novel delivery approaches,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2013.
- Ashlesha S. Raut, Rashmi H. Prabhu, and Vandana B. Patravale, “Psoriasis clinical implications and treatment: A review,” Critical Reviews in Therapeutic Drug Carrier Systems, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 183–216, 2013.
- Maria Lapteva, Karine Mondon, Michael Moeller, Robert Gurny, and Yogeshvar N. Kalia, “Polymeric Micelle Nanocarriers for the Cutaneous Delivery of Tacrolimus: A Targeted Approach for the Treatment of Psoriasis,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 2989–3001, 2014.
- Soraya Babaie, Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, Soodabeh Davaran, Maryam Kouhsoltani, and Hamed Hamishehkar, “Nanoethosomes for Dermal Delivery of Lidocaine,” Advanced Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 549–556, 2015.