- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127031, 4 pages
Clay Improvement with Burned Olive Waste Ash
Department of Civil Engineering, Kocaeli University, 41380 Kocaeli, Turkey
Received 25 January 2013; Accepted 25 February 2013
Academic Editors: Sayan Bhattacharya, Núria Fontanals, and Jing-Fu Liu
Copyright © 2013 Utkan Mutman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. C. Lopez-Villalta, Ed., The Olive Tree, the Oil, the Olive, International Olive Oil Council Publications, Madrid, Spain, 1998.
- K. Kestioǧlu, T. Yonar, and N. Azbar, “Feasibility of physico-chemical treatment and advanced oxidation processes (AOPs) as a means of pretreatment of olive mill effluent (OME),” Process Biochemistry, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 2409–2416, 2005.
- M. L. Cayuela, M. A. Sánchez-Monedero, and A. Roig, “Evaluation of two different aeration systems for composting two-phase olive mill wastes,” Process Biochemistry, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 616–623, 2006.
- I. S. Arvanitoyannis, A. Kassaveti, and S. Stefanatos, “Olive oil waste treatment: a comparative and critical presentation of methods, advantages disadvantages,” Critical Reviews in Food Science & Nutrition, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 187–229, 2007.
- Z. Nalbantoglu and S. Tawfiq, “Evaluation of the effectiveness of olive cake residue as an expansive soil stabilizer,” Environmental Geology, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 803–807, 2006.
- M. F. Attom and M. M. Al-Sharif, “Soil stabilization with burned olive waste,” Applied Clay Science, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 219–230, 1998.
- A. Kavak and A. Akyarlı, “A field application for lime stabilization,” Environmental Geology, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 987–997, 2007.