- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 215423, 6 pages
Analysis of Mineral and Heavy Metal Content of Some Commercial Fruit Juices by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
National Institute for Research and Development of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies, 65-103 Donath Street, P.O. Box 700,
400293 Cluj-Napoca 5, Romania
Received 16 August 2013; Accepted 30 September 2013
Academic Editors: N. Fontanals and P. Pohl
Copyright © 2013 Adriana Dehelean and Dana Alina Magdas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richa Seth, Manindra Mohan, Rajendra Dobhal, Vinod K. Gupta, Prashant Singh, Rakesh Singh, and Sanjay Gupta, “Application of Chemometric Techniques in the Assessment of Groundwater Quality of Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand, India,” Water Quality, Exposure and Health, 2014.
- Huiqin Hu, Lin Huang, Muhua Liu, Tianbing Chen, Ping Yang, and Mingyin Yao, “Nondestructive Determination of Cu Residue in Orange Peel by Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy,” Plasma Science and Technology, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 711–715, 2015.