- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 236769, 6 pages
Classification in Networked Data with Heterophily
College of Information System and Management, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
Received 13 March 2013; Accepted 8 April 2013
Academic Editors: J. Pavón and J. H. Sossa
Copyright © 2013 Zhenwen Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. A. Macskassy and F. Provost, “Classification in networked data: a toolkit and a univariate case study,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 8, pp. 935–983, 2007.
- J. Neville and D. Jensen, “Iterative classification in relational data,” in Proceedings of the 15th AAAI Workshop on Learning Statistical Models from Relational Data, pp. 42–49, AAAI, Menlo Park, Calif, USA, 2000.
- Q. Lu and L. Getoor, “Link-based classification,” in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Machine Learning, pp. 496–503, ACM, New York, NY, USA, August 2003.
- V. R. Carvalho and W. W. Cohen, “On the collective classification of email, ‘speech acts’,” in Proceeding of the 28th Annual International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, pp. 345–352, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- J. Neville and D. Jensen, “Collective classification with relational dependency networks,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Multi-Relational Data Mining at KDD-2003, pp. 77–91, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- F. Lin and W. W. Cohen, “Semi-supervised classification of network data using very few labels,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining (ASONAM '10), pp. 192–199, IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, August 2010.
- D. Zhou, O. Bousquet, T. N. Lal, J. Weston, and B. Schölkopf, “Learning with local and global consistency,” in Proceedings of the 16th Neural Information Processing Systems, MIT, Cambridge, UK, 2004.
- J. He, J. Carbonell, and Y. Liu, “Graph-based semi-supervised learning as a generative model,” in Proceedings of the 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, AAAI, Menlo Park, Calif, USA, 2007.
- L. Tang and H. Liu, “Leveraging social media networks for classification,” Journal of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 447–478, 2011.
- M. McPherson, L. Smith-Lovin, and J. M. Cook, “Birds of a feather: homophily in social networks,” Annual Review of Sociology, vol. 27, pp. 415–444, 2001.
- P. Sen, G. M. Namata, M. Bilgic, L. Getoor, B. Gallagher, and T. Eliassi-Rad, “Collective classification in network data,” AI Magazine, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 93–106, 2008.