- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 265752, 3 pages
A Liouville Property of Holomorphic Maps
Department of Mathematics, Shantou University, Shantou, Guangdong 515063, China
Received 5 April 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editors: M. M. Cavalcanti and J.-S. Chen
Copyright © 2013 Chengjie Yu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. T. Yau, “Harmonic functions on complete Riemannian manifolds,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 28, pp. 201–228, 1975.
- L. F. Tam, “Liouville properties of harmonic maps,” Mathematical Research Letters, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 719–735, 1995.
- S. T. Yau, “A general Schwarz lemma for Kähler manifolds,” The American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 100, no. 1, pp. 197–203, 1978.
- L. Ni and L. F. Tam, “Plurisubharmonic functions and the structure of complete Kähler manifolds with nonnegative curvature,” Journal of Differential Geometry, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 457–524, 2003.
- H. Seshadri, “Negative sectional curvature and the product complex structure,” Mathematical Research Letters, vol. 13, no. 2-3, pp. 495–500, 2006.