- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 346047, 6 pages
Muscle Sensor Model Using Small Scale Optical Device for Pattern Recognitions
1Department of Computer Science and Information Technology, Faculty of Science, Naresuan University, Phitsanulok 65000, Thailand
2Advanced Studies Center, Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand
3South East Asian Theoretical Physics Association (SEATPA), 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Received 6 August 2013; Accepted 18 September 2013
Academic Editors: C. He and F. Song
Copyright © 2013 Kreangsak Tamee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. J. Young, L. H. Smith, E. J. Rouse, and L. J. Hargrove, “Classification of simultaneous movements using surface EMG pattern recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 1250–1258, 2013.
- M. Karg, K. Kühnlenz, and M. Buss, “Recognition of affect based on gait patterns,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1050–1061, 2010.
- A. B. Far, F. Flitti, B. Guo, and A. Bermak, “A bio-inspired pattern recognition system for tin-oxide gas sensor applications,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 713–722, 2009.
- M. Park, J. S. Jin, S. L. Au, S. Luo, and Y. Cui, “Automated defect inspection systems by pattern recognition,” International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 415–420, 2009.
- Y. Wen, Y. Lu, and P. Shi, “Handwritten Bangla numeral recognition system and its application to postal automation,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 99–107, 2007.
- S. Agaian, J. Tang, S. Jassim, C. L. P. Chen, C. Zhang, and Y. Cao, “Guest Editorial introduction to the special issue on pattern recognition technologies for anti-terrorism applications,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics C, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 561–564, 2011.
- B. Ben Mosbah, “Speech recognition for disabilities people,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Information and Communication Technologies (ICTTA '06), pp. 864–869, 2006.
- S. Oniga, A. Tisan, D. Mic, A. Buchman, and A. Vida-Ratiu, “Hand postures recognition system using artificial neural networks implemented in FPGA,” in Proceedings of the 30th International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology 2007: Emerging Technologies for Electronics Packaging, pp. 507–512, May 2007.
- A. W. Mohamed and R. Koggalage, “Control of mouse movements using human facial expressions,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability (ICIAFS '07), pp. 13–18, December 2007.
- R. Barea, L. Boquete, M. Mazo, E. Lopez, and L. M. Bergasa, “EOG guidance of a wheelchair using neural networks,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pp. 668–671, 2000.
- S. P. Arjunan and D. K. Kumar, “Recognition of facial movements and hand gestures using surface Electromyogram(sEMG) for HCI based applications,” in Proceedings of the 9th Biennial Conference of the Australian Pattern Recognition Society on Digital Image Computing Techniques and Applications, pp. 1–6, December 2007.
- S. M. P. Firoozabadi, M. Asghari Oskoei, and H. Hu, “A human-computer interface based on forehead multi-channel bio-signals to control a virtual wheelchair,” in Proceedings of the 14th Iranian Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME '08), pp. 272–277, Shahed University, Tehran, Iran, 2008.
- C.-N. Huang, C.-H. Chen, and H.-Y. Chung, “The review of applications and measurements in facial electromyography,” Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 15–20, 2005.
- L. Zhang and D. Tjondronegoro, “Facial expression recognition using facial movement features,” IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 219–229, 2011.
- Y. Ji and K. Idrissi, “Automatic facial expression recognition based on spatiotemporal descriptors,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 1373–1380, 2012.
- M. Hamedi, S.-H. Salleh, T. S. Tan et al., “Human facial neural activities and gesture recognition for machine-interfacing applications,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, vol. 6, pp. 3461–3472, 2011.
- P. P. Yupapin and N. Sarapat, “Novel micro-scale sensors using WGMs within a mofified add-drop filter circuits,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 55, no. 11, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- P. J. Winzer, “Optical networking beyond WDM,” IEEE Photonics Journal, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 647–651, 2012.
- S. Singh, Lovkesh, X. Ye, and R. S. Kaler, “Design of ultrafast encryption and decryption circuits for secured optical networks,” IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, vol. 48, no. 12, pp. 1547–1553, 2012.
- R. R. Pullanagari, I. Yule, W. King, D. Dalley, and R. Dynes, “The use of optical sensors to estimate pasture quality,” International Journal on Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 125–137, 2011.
- J. Arata, S. Terakawa, and H. Fujimoto, “Fiber optic force sensor for medical applications within a backbone-shape structure,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 5, pp. 66–69, 2013.
- M. Hassan, X. Tan, E. Welle, and I. Ilev, “Fiber-optic Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy for remote label-free sensing of medical device surface contamination,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 84, no. 5, Article ID 053101, 2013.
- N. Suwanpayak, M. A. Jalil, C. Teeka, J. Ali, and P. P. Yupapin, “Optical vortices generated by a PANDA ring resonator for drug trapping and delivery applications,” Biomedical Optics Express, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 159–168, 2011.
- Z. Damjan, Đ. Denis, and Š. Sebastijan, “Application of fibre-optic interferometry to detection of human vital signs,” Journal of the Laser and Health Academy, vol. 1, pp. S27–S32, 2012.
- T. Durduran, R. Choe, W. B. Baker, and A. G. Yodh, “Diffuse optics for tissue monitoring and tomography,” Reports on Progress in Physics, vol. 73, no. 7, Article ID 076701, 2010.
- S. Fantini and A. Sassaroli, “Near-infrared optical mammography for breast cancer detection with intrinsic contrast,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 398–407, 2012.
- A. R. Ali, T. Ioppolo, and M. V. Otugen, “High-resolution electric field sensor based on whispering gallery modes of a beam-coupled dielectric resonator,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering and Technology (ICET '12), pp. 1–6, 2012.
- K. Srinuanjan, S. Kamoldilok, W. Tipaphong, and P. P. Yupapin, “A nano-scale transducer using a PANDA type ring resonator for gas sensor applications,” Optik, vol. 123, no. 6, pp. 475–478, 2012.
- C. Sirawattananon, M. Bahadoran, J. Ali, S. Mitatha, and P. P. Yupapin, “Analytical Vernier effects of a PANDA ring resonator for microforce sensing application,” IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 707–712, 2012.
- K. Tamee, K. Srinuanjan, S. Mitatha, and P. P. Yupapin, “Distributed sensors using a PANDA ring resonator type in multiwavelength router,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1987–1992, 2011.
- OptiFDTD by Opti-wave Corporation Company, Version 8.0, single license, 2008.