- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 425136, 7 pages
Recent Advances in the Surgical Treatment of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: A Comprehensive Review
1Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, University of Arizona, P.O. Box 245131, Tucson, AZ 85724-5131, USA
2Division of Surgical Oncology, Arizona Cancer Center, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA
Received 10 November 2012; Accepted 12 December 2012
Academic Editors: M. Iacobone and C. Zerrweck
Copyright © 2013 Raghunandan Venkat and Marlon A. Guerrero. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Burcu Esen Akkas, Busra Bedriye Demirel, and Gulin Ucmak Vural, “Prognostic Factors Affecting Disease-Specific Survival in Patients with Recurrent and/or Metastatic Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma Detected by Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography,” Thyroid, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 287–295, 2014.
- Wei-dong Zhang, Da-ren Liu, Cheng-cheng Feng, Chuan-biao Zhou, Chen-ni Zhan, Ri-sheng Que, and Li Chen, “Management of differentiated thyroid carcinoma with bone metastasis: a case report and review of the Chinese literature,” Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE B, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1081–1087, 2014.
- M Tarabichi, M Saiselet, C Trésallet, C Hoang, D Larsimont, G Andry, C Maenhaut, and V Detours, “Revisiting the transcriptional analysis of primary tumours and associated nodal metastases with enhanced biological and statistical controls: application to thyroid cancer,” British Journal of Cancer, vol. 112, no. 10, pp. 1665–1674, 2015.
- Yingwei Luo, Xi Li, Jianwei Dong, and Weifeng Sun, “A comparison of surgical outcomes and complications between hemostatic devices for thyroid surgery: a network meta-analysis,” European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2016.