- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426134, 7 pages
How Can Stress Be Controlled in Endodontically Treated Teeth? A 3D Finite Element Analysis
Department of Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Gazi University, 06510 Emek, Ankara, Turkey
Received 30 May 2013; Accepted 29 June 2013
Academic Editors: C. H. Pameijer and N. Tanoue
Copyright © 2013 İhsan Yıkılgan and Oya Bala. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrea Enrico Borgonovo, Federica Rizza, Adele Dudaite, Rachele Censi, and Dino Re, “Sinus Lift and Transantral Approach to Root Fragment Removal,” Case Reports in Dentistry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Roland Frankenberger, Inka Zeilinger, Michael Krech, Gernot Mörig, Michael Naumann, Andreas Braun, Norbert Krämer, and Matthias J. Roggendorf, “Stability of endodontically treated teeth with differently invasive restorations: Adhesive vs. non-adhesive cusp stabilization,” Dental Materials, 2015.