- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 453468, 7 pages
Developing Dynamic Digital Image Techniques with Continuous Parameters to Detect Structural Damage
1Department of Civil Engineering, National Chi Nan University, Nantou 545, Taiwan
2Department of Landscape Architecture, Integrated Research Center for Green Living Technologies, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taichung 411, Taiwan
Received 18 April 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editors: B. Uy and H. C. Wu
Copyright © 2013 Ming-Hsiang Shih and Wen-Pei Sung. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Huang, “Utilization of strong-motion records for post-earthquake damage assessment of buildings,” in International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring and Damage Assessment, Taichung, Taiwan, 2006.
- S. Y. Chu, “Application of automatic structural response manipulating techniques on structural helath monitoring,” in International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring and Damage Assessment, Taichung, Taiwan, 2006.
- W. H. Peters and W. F. Ranson, “Digital imaging techniques in experimental stress analysis,” Optical Engineering, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 427–431, 1982.
- S.-H. Tung, M.-H. Shih, and W.-P. Sung, “Development of digital image correlation method to analyse crack variations of masonry wall,” Sadhana—Academy Proceedings in Engineering Sciences, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 767–779, 2008.
- W.-P. Sung, M.-H. Shih, and C.-H. Sui, “Digital-image-correlation technique versus infinitely small element technique for crack analysis of pipe with crevice,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD '09), pp. 105–109, August 2009.
- M. H. Shih, W. P. Sung, and S. H. Tung, “Using the digital image correlation technique to measure the mode shape of a cantilever beam,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computational Structures Technology, vol. 65, 2010.
- W. P. Sung, M. H. Shih, H. Huang, and F. J. Tsai, “Development of digital imagine correlation method to detect the real-time dynamic response of building under excitation,” in Proceedings of the 5th World Conference on Structural Control and Monitoring, 2010, paper No. 10003.
- M. H. Shih, S. H. Tung, and W. P. Sung, “Innovative three dimensional digital image correlation technology for dynamical measurement,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Computing (CC '11), September 2011, paper 114.
- W.-P. Sung, M.-H. Shih, and Y.-K. Zhao, “Digital Imagine correlation (DIC) method for detecting crack development in construction materials subject to loading,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 44–47, pp. 2524–2528, 2011.
- W. P. Sung, M. H. Shih, and S. C. Chen, “Application of digital image correlation technique to monitor dynamic response of building under earthquake excitation,” Advanced Science Letters, vol. 4, no. 6-7, pp. 759–763, 2011.