- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 491207, 8 pages
Genetic Transformation in Citrus
1Biotechnology Department, Institute of Applied and Natural Sciences, Çukurova University, 01330 Adana, Turkey
2Horticulture Department, Agriculture Faculty, Çukurova University, 01330 Adana, Turkey
3Horticulture Department, Agriculture Faculty, Ege University, 35100 İzmir, Turkey
Received 10 June 2013; Accepted 9 July 2013
Academic Editors: A. Bakhsh, K. M. Khawar, S. Onarici, C. A. Ozel, and A. Q. Rao
Copyright © 2013 Dicle Donmez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lisia Borges Attilio, Francisco de Assis Alves Mourao Filho, Ricardo Harakava, Tatiane Loureiro da Silva, Luzia Yuriko Miyata, Liliane Cristina Liborio Stipp, and Beatriz Madalena Januzzi Mendes, “Genetic transformation of sweet oranges with the D4E1 gene driven by the AtPP2 promoter,” Pesquisa Agropecuaria Brasileira, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 741–747, 2013.
- Jiao Shi, Maoguo Gong, Wenping Ma, and Licheng Jiao, “A Multipopulation Coevolutionary Strategy for Multiobjective Immune Algorithm,” Scientific World Journal, 2014.
- Maria Luiza P. de Oliveira, Gloria Moore, James G. Thomson, and Ed Stover, “Agrobacterium-Mediated Transformation of Mexican Lime (Citrus aurantifolia Swingle) Using Optimized Systems for Epicotyls and Cotyledons,” Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, vol. 06, no. 11, pp. 657–668, 2015.