- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 604538, 6 pages
Small Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
RHV Consulting, LLC, 760 Jacktown Road, Lexington, VA 24450, USA
Received 18 March 2013; Accepted 28 April 2013
Academic Editors: L. De Stefano, P. Landais, P. Ma, and P. Meyrueis
Copyright © 2013 Richard H. Vollmerhausen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Batlle, E. Mouaddib, and J. Salvi, “Recent progress in coded structured light as a technique to solve the correspondence problem: a survey,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 963–982, 1998.
- F. Chen, G. M. Brown, and M. Song, “Overview of three-dimensional shape measurement using optical methods,” Optical Engineering, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 10–22, 2000.
- R. A. Jarvis, “A perspective on range finding techniques for computer vision,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 122–139, 1983.
- S. Baumer, Handbook of Plastic Optics, Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- J. W. Goodman, Statistical Optics, Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- H. H. Li, “Refractive index of silicon and germanium and its wavelength and temperature derivatives,” Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, vol. 9, no. 3, article 561, 98 pages, 1976.
- Safety of laser products, CEI/IEC 60825-1, 2007 with corrections through March 2011.
- E. Bender, “Present image intensifier tube structures,” in Electro-Optical Imaging: System Performance and Modeling, L. Biberman, Ed., chapter 5, SPIE Press, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 2000.
- R. H. Vollmerhausen, D. A. Reago, and R. G. Driggers, Analysis and Evaluation of Sampled Imaging Systems, vol. TT87, SPIE Press, Bellingham, Wash, USA, 2010.