- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 626103, 5 pages
Shear Bond Strengths of Different Adhesive Systems to Biodentine
1Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Gazi, 8 Cadde, 82 Sokak, 06510 Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Başkent, 06490 Ankara, Turkey
Received 5 August 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editors: E. J. Honkala and R. G. Palma-Dibb
Copyright © 2013 Mesut Enes Odabaş et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S.-J. Lee, M. Monsef, and M. Torabinejad, “Sealing ability of a mineral trioxide aggregate for repair of lateral root perforations,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 541–544, 1993.
- M. Parirokh and M. Torabinejad, “Mineral trioxide aggregate: a comprehensive literature review-part I: chemical, physical, and antibacterial properties,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 16–27, 2010.
- T. Dammaschke, H. U. V. Gerth, H. Züchner, and E. Schäfer, “Chemical and physical surface and bulk material characterization of white ProRoot MTA and two Portland cements,” Dental Materials, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 731–738, 2005.
- P. Laurent, J. Camps, M. De Méo, J. Déjou, and I. About, “Induction of specific cell responses to a Ca3SiO5-based posterior restorative material,” Dental Materials, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1486–1494, 2008.
- P. Laurent, J. Camps, and I. About, “BiodentineTM induces TGF-β1 release from human pulp cells and early dental pulp mineralization,” International Endodontic Journal, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 439–448, 2012.
- X. V. Tran, C. Gorin, C. Willig, et al., “Effect of a calcium-silicate-based restorative cement on pulp repair,” Journal of Dental Research, vol. 91, no. 12, pp. 1166–1171, 2012.
- A. Nowicka, M. Lipski, M. Parafiniuk, et al., “Response of human dental pulp capped with biodentine and mineral trioxide aggregate,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 743–747, 2013.
- X. Wang, H. Sun, and J. Chang, “Characterization of Ca3SiO5/CaCl2 composite cement for dental application,” Dental Materials, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 74–82, 2008.
- C.-C. Chen, C.-C. Ho, C.-H. David Chen, and S.-J. Ding, “Physicochemical properties of calcium silicate cements for endodontic treatment,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1288–1291, 2009.
- W. Zhao, J. Wang, W. Zhai, Z. Wang, and J. Chang, “The self-setting properties and in vitro bioactivity of tricalcium silicate,” Biomaterials, vol. 26, no. 31, pp. 6113–6121, 2005.
- J. Camilleri, “The physical properties of accelerated Portland cement for endodontic use,” International Endodontic Journal, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 151–157, 2008.
- E. Ş. Tunç, I. Ş. Ş. Sönmez, Ş. Bayrak, and T. Eǧilmez, “The Evaluation of Bond Strength of a Composite and a Compomer to White Mineral Trioxide Aggregate with Two Different Bonding Systems,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 603–605, 2008.
- Ş. Bayrak, E. Ş. Tunç, I. Şaroǧlu, and T. Eǧilmez, “Shear bond strengths of different adhesive systems to white mineral trioxide aggregate,” Dental Materials Journal, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 62–67, 2009.
- P. Neelakantan, D. Grotra, C. V. Subbarao, and F. Garcia-Godoy, “The shear bond strength of resin-based composite to white mineral trioxide aggregate,” The Journal of American Dental Association, vol. 143, no. 8, pp. e40–e45, 2012.
- M. A. P. Borges, I. C. Matos, and K. R. H. C. Dias, “Influence of two self-etching primer systems on enamel adhesion,” Brazilian Dental Journal, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 113–118, 2007.
- R. W. Arnold, E. C. Combe, and J. H. Warford Jr., “Bonding of stainless steel brackets to enamel with a new self-etching primer,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 122, no. 3, pp. 274–276, 2002.
- V. Cacciafesta, M. F. Sfondrini, M. De Angelis, A. Scribante, and C. Klersy, “Effect of water and saliva contamination on shear bond strength of brackets bonded with conventional, hydrophilic, and self-etching primers,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 123, no. 6, pp. 633–640, 2003.
- J. C. Dorminey, W. J. Dunn, and L. J. Taloumis, “Shear bond strength of orthodontic brackets bonded with a modified 1-step etchant-and-primer technique,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 124, no. 4, pp. 410–413, 2003.
- S. E. Bishara, L. VonWald, J. F. Laffoon, and J. J. Warren, “Effect of a self-etch primer/adhesive on the shear bond strength of orthodontic brackets,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 119, no. 6, pp. 621–624, 2001.
- S. E. Bishara, R. Ajlouni, J. F. Laffoon, and J. J. Warren, “Effect of a Fluoride-Releasing Self-Etch Acidic Primer on the Shear Bond Strength of Orthodontic Brackets,” Angle Orthodontist, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 199–202, 2002.
- R. Yamada, T. Hayakawa, and K. Kasai, “Effect of using self-etching primer for bonding orthodontic brackets,” Angle Orthodontist, vol. 72, no. 6, pp. 558–564, 2002.
- I. L. Zeppieri, C.-H. Chung, and F. K. Mante, “Effect of saliva on shear bond strength of an orthodontic adhesive used with moisture-insensitive and self-etching primers,” American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, vol. 124, no. 4, pp. 414–419, 2003.
- S. Bouillaguet, P. Gysi, J. C. Wataha et al., “Bond strength of composite to dentin using conventional, one-step, and self-etching adhesive systems,” Journal of Dentistry, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 55–61, 2001.
- C. Kaaden, J. M. Powers, K.-H. Friedl, and G. Schmalz, “Bond strength of self-etching adhesives to dental hard tissues,” Clinical oral investigations, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 155–160, 2002.
- J. De Munck, B. Van Meerbeek, I. Satoshi et al., “Microtensile bond strengths of one- and two-step self-etch adhesives to bur-cut enamel and dentin,” American Journal of Dentistry, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 414–420, 2003.
- S. Inoue, M. A. Vargas, Y. Abe et al., “Microtensile bond strength of eleven contemporary adhesives to dentin,” Journal of Adhesive Dentistry, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 237–245, 2001.