- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 650791, 6 pages
Freeze-Thaw Durability of Air-Entrained Concrete
1School of Civil Engineering, Qingdao Technological University, Qingdao 266033, China
2State Key Laboratory of Structural Analysis for Industrial Equipment, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
3School of Civil Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
Received 3 January 2013; Accepted 2 February 2013
Academic Editors: S. Chen, M. Jha, Q. Q. Liang, and E. Lui
Copyright © 2013 Huai-Shuai Shang and Ting-Hua Yi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sheng Qiang, and Min-zhi Liu, “A New Safety Factor Prediction Model for Mass Concrete Surface Cracking in Early Age,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Peng Lin, Qingbin Li, and Pinyu Jia, “A Real-Time Temperature Data Transmission Approach for Intelligent Cooling Control of Mass Concrete,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Huai-shuai Shang, Ting-hua Yi, and Xing-xing Guo, “Study on Strength and Ultrasonic Velocity of Air-Entrained Concrete and Plain Concrete in Cold Environment,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2014.
- Huai-shuai Shang, Wei-qun Cao, and Bin Wang, “Effect of Fast Freeze-Thaw Cycles on Mechanical Properties of Ordinary-Air-Entrained Concrete,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Isabella Giorgia Colombo, Matteo Colombo, and Marco di Prisco, “Tensile behavior of textile reinforced concrete subjected to freezing–thawing cycles in un-cracked and cracked regimes,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 73, pp. 169–183, 2015.