- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 729769, 10 pages
Reliable Execution Based on CPN and Skyline Optimization for Web Service Composition
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Network Engineering Technology Center, Weinan Normal University, Weinan 714000, China
2College of Communication Engineering, Network Engineering Technology Center, Weinan Normal University, Weinan 714000, China
Received 27 February 2013; Accepted 26 May 2013
Academic Editors: Y.-m. Cheung and Y. Wang
Copyright © 2013 Liping Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Liu, Q. Li, L. Huang, and M. Xiao, “FACTS: a framework for fault tolerant composition of transactional web services,” IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 46–59, 2009.
- X. Dong, A. Y. Halevy, J. Madhavan, E. Nemes, and J. Zhang, “Similarity search for web services,” in Proceedings of the VLDB, pp. 372–383, 2004.
- A. Elmagarmid, Transaction Models for Advanced Database Applications, Morgan-Kaufmann, 1992.
- J. EI Haddad, M. Manouvrier, and M. Rukoz, “TQoS: transactional and QoS-aware selection algorithm for automatic Web service composition,” IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 73–85, 2010.
- T. Mikalsen, T. Tai, and I. Rouvellou, “Transactional attitudes: reliable composition of autonomous web services,” in Proceedings of the Workshop on Dependable Middleware-Based Systems at the Dependable Systems and Network Conference, 2002.
- P. F. Pires, M. R. F. Benevides, and M. Mattoso, “Building reliable web services compositions,” in Proceedings of the Web, Web-Services, and Database Systems, NODe Web and Database-Related Workshops, pp. 59–72.
- S. Mehrotra, R. Rastogi, A. Silberschatz, and H. Korth, “A transactional model for multidatabase systems,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS ’92), pp. 56–63, 1992.
- K. Vidyasankar and G. Vossen, “A multi-level model for web services composition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS ’04), pp. 462–469, 2004.
- S. Bhiri, O. Perrin, and C. Godart, “Ensuring required failure atomicity of composite web services,” in Proceedings of the International Conference World Wide Web (WWW ’05), pp. 138–147, 2005.
- M. Rusinkiewicz and A. Sheth, Specification and Execution of Transactional Workflows, Modern Database Systems: The Object Model, Interoperability, and Beyond, ACM Press/Addison-Wesley, 1995.
- F. Montagut and R. Molva, “Augmenting Web services composition with transactional requirements,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS '06), pp. 91–98, September 2006.
- L. Zeng, B. Benatallah, A. H. H. Ngu, M. Dumas, J. Kalagnanam, and H. Chang, “QoS-aware middleware for web services composition,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 311–327, 2004.
- Y. Liu, A. H. H. Ngu, and L. Zeng, “QoS computation and policing in dynamic web service selection,” in Proceedings of the 13th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW '04), pp. 66–73, May 2004.
- L. Zeng, B. Benatallah, M. Dumas, J. Kalagnanam, and Q. Z. Sheng, “Quality driven web services composition,” in Proceedings of the International World Wide Web Conference, pp. 411–421, 2003.
- L. Zeng, B. Benatallah, A. H. H. Ngu, M. Dumas, and J. Kalagnanam, “Qos-aware middleware for web services composition,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 311–327, 2004.
- G. L. Nemhauser and L. A. Wolsey, Integer and Combinatorial Optimization, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- I. Maros, Computational Techniques of the Simplex Method, Springer, 2003.
- S. Mehrotra, R. Rastogi, H. F. Korth, and A. Silberschatz, “A transaction model for multidatabase systems,” in Proceedings of the ICDCS, pp. 56–63, 1992.
- P. Albert, L. Henocque, and M. Kleiner, “Configuration based workflow composition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS '05), pp. 285–292, July 2005.
- Y. Cardinale, J. El Haddad, and M. Manouvrier, “CPN-TWS: a colored petri-net approach for transactional-QoS driven Web Service composition,” Web and Grid Services, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 91–115, 2011.
- G. Zhang, L. Chen, and W. Ha, “Service selection of ensuring transactional reliability and QoS for web service composition,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 641361, 15 pages, 2012.
- M. Alrifai, D. Skoutas, and T. Risse, “Selecting skyline services for QoS-based Web service composition,” in Proceedings of the 19th international conference on World Wide Web, pp. 88–101, ACM, 2010.