- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 769639, 8 pages
Biomedical Informatics for Computer-Aided Decision Support Systems: A Survey
1Department of Computer Science, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Received 30 November 2012; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editors: J. Bajo, Y. Cai, and J. B. T. Rocha
Copyright © 2013 Ashwin Belle et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A.V. Lebedev, E. Westman, G.J.P. Van Westen, M.G. Kramberger, A. Lundervold, D. Aarsland, H. Soininen, I. Kłoszewska, P. Mecocci, M. Tsolaki, B. Vellas, S. Lovestone, and A. Simmons, “Random Forest ensembles for detection and prediction of Alzheimer's disease with a good between-cohort robustness,” NeuroImage: Clinical, 2014.
- Wei Li, Yapeng Li, Chunhong Hu, Xi Chen, and Hui Dai, “Point process analysis in brain Networks of Patients with diabetes,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- D. K. Iakovidis, T. Goudas, C. Smailis, and I. Maglogiannis, “Ratsnake: A Versatile Image Annotation Tool with Application to Computer-Aided Diagnosis,” Scientific World Journal, 2014.