- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 834159, 5 pages
Some New Inequalities of Jordan Type for Sine
1Department of Mathematics, Hangzhou Electronic Information Vocational School, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310021, China
2College of Science, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
Received 8 August 2013; Accepted 22 September 2013
Academic Editors: S. Ponnusamy and S. A. Tersian
Copyright © 2013 Shan-Peng Zeng and Yue-Sheng Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. S. Mitrinović, Analytic Inequalities, Springer, 1970.
- F. Qi, D.-W. Niu, and B.-N. Guo, “Refinements, generalizations, and applications of jordan's inequality and related problems,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 271923, 52 pages, 2009.
- F. Qi, “Extensions and sharpenings of Jordan's and Kober's inequality,” Journal of Mathematics for Technology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 98–102, 1996 (Chinese).
- F. Qi and Q. D. Hao, “Refinements and sharpenings of Jordan's and Kober's inequality,” Mathematics and Informatics Quarterly, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 116–120, 1998.
- D. J. Wai and Y. Hua, “Sharpening of Jordan's inequality and its applications,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 3, article 102, 2006.
- R. P. Agarwal, Y.-H. Kim, and S. K. Sen, “A new refined jordan's inequality and its application,” Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 255–264, 2009.
- Á. Baricz, “Jordan-type inequalities for generalized Bessel functions,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 2, article 39, 2008.
- Á. Baricz, “Some inequalities involving generalized bessel functions,” Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 827–842, 2007.
- Á. Baricz and S.-H. Wu, “Sharp Jordan-type inequalities for Bessel functions,” Publicationes Mathematicae, vol. 74, no. 1-2, pp. 107–126, 2009.
- Z.-H. Huo, D.-W. Niu, J. Cao, and F. Qi, “A generalization of Jordan's inequality and an application,” Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 53–61, 2011.
- R. Klén, M. Visuri, and M. Vuorinen, “On Jordan type inequalities for hyperbolic functions,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2010, Article ID 362548, 14 pages, 2010.
- D.-W. Niu, J. Cao, and F. Qi, “Generalizations of Jordan's inequality and concerned relations,” Politehnica University of Bucharest. Scientific Bulletin A, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 85–98, 2010.
- D.-W. Niu, Z.-H. Huo, J. Cao, and F. Qi, “A general refinement of Jordan's inequality and a refinement of L. Yang's inequality,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 157–164, 2008.
- A. Y. Özban, “A new refined form of Jordan's inequality and its applications,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 155–160, 2006.
- S.-H. Wu, “On generalizations and refinements of Jordan type inequality,” Octogon Mathematical Magazine, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 267–272, 2004.
- C.-J. Zhao and L. Debnath, “On generalizations of L. Yang's inequality,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 4, article 56, 2002.
- L. Zhu, “A general form of Jordan's inequalities and its applications,” Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 655–665, 2008.
- L. Zhu, “A general form of Jordan-type double inequality for the generalized and normalized Bessel functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 11, pp. 3802–3810, 2010.
- L. Zhu, “Jordan type inequalities involving the Bessel and modified Bessel functions,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 724–736, 2010.
- G. D. Anderson, S.-L. Qiu, M. K. Vamanamurthy, and M. Vuorinen, “Generalized elliptic integrals and modular equations,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 192, no. 1, pp. 1–37, 2000.
- L. Yang, Theory of Value Distribution of Functions and New Research, Science Press, Beijing, China, 1982, (Chinese).
- C.-J. Zhao, “The extension and strength of Yang Le inequality,” Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 493–497, 2000 (Chinese).
- F. Qi, L.-H. Cui, and S.-L. Xu, “Some inequalities constructed by Tchebysheff's integral inequality,” Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 517–528, 1999.