- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 919182, 6 pages
Phase Stability and Site Preference of Tb-Fe-Co-V Compounds
Institute of Applied Physics, University of Science and Technology, Beijing 100083, China
Received 29 April 2013; Accepted 11 June 2013
Academic Editors: S. V. Dmitriev and Z. Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Jing Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. J. Collotcott, R. K. Day, J. B. Dunlop, and R. L. Davis, “Preparation and Properties of Iron-Rich Nd–Fe–Ti Intermetallic Compounds and Their Nitrides,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Magnetic Anisotropy and Coercivity in R-T alloys, p. 437, Canberra, Australia, 1992.
- H. Pan, Y. Chen, X. Han, C. Chen, and F. Yang, “Structural characterization of the ternary phase R3(Fe,Mo)29 (R = rare earth),” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 77–84, 1998.
- V. Psycharis, O. Kalogirou, E. Devlin, M. Gjoka, A. Simopoulos, and D. Niarchos, “Structural and intrinsic magnetic material parameters of Pr3(Fe,Ti)29 and Pr3(Fe,Ti)29Nx,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 153, p. 75, 1996.
- S.-Q. Hao, N.-X. Chen, and J. Shen, “The Space Group of Nd3Fe29-xTix: A2/m or P21/c,” Physica Status Solidi B, vol. 234, no. 2, pp. 487–495, 2002.
- International Tables for Crystallography, Vol. A, Space-Group Symmetry, D. Reidel, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1983.
- X. F. Han, H. G. Pan, H. Liu, F. Yang, and Y. Zheng, “Syntheses and magnetic properties of Tb3Fe29-xCrx compounds,” Physical Review B, vol. 56, no. 14, pp. 8867–8875, 1997.
- H. Z. Luo, Y. X. Li, L. Jia et al., “Structure and magnetic properties of Er3Fe29-xCrx compounds,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 397, no. 1-2, pp. 31–36, 2005.
- L. Jia, H. Z. Luo, J. Shen, et al., “Structure and magnetic properties of Er3Fe29-xNbx,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 38, no. 5, p. 667, 2005.
- A. Gholizadeh, N. Tajabor, M. Behdani et al., “Anisotropy and FOMP in Tb3 (Fe28-xCox) V1.0 (x = 0, 3 and 6) compounds,” Physica B, vol. 406, no. 18, pp. 3465–3469, 2011.
- N. Sheloudko, C. Sarafidis, M. Gjoka, K. G. Efthimiadis, and O. Kalogirou, “Magnetic anisotropy of Ho-Fe-Co-Cr intermetallic compounds,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 482, no. 1-2, pp. 19–22, 2009.
- K. G. Efthimiadis, C. Sarafidis, M. Gjoka, and O. Kalogirou, “Existence and properties of Co-rich 3:29-type of compounds synthesized with heavy rare earths,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 316, no. 2, pp. e458–e461, 2007.
- O. Kalogirou, C. Sarafidis, K. G. Efthimiadis, and M. Gjoka, “Influences of Co on structural and magnetic properties of R3(Fe1-xCox)29-yMy (R = rare earth metal, M = transition metal) intermetallic compounds,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 423, no. 1-2, pp. 4–9, 2006.
- O. Kalogirou, C. Sarafidis, M. Gjoka, and G. Litsardakis, “Effects of Co substitution on structural and magnetic properties of R3(Fe1-xCox)29-y Vy (R = Tb, Dy),” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 247, no. 1, pp. 34–41, 2002.
- D. Hadjiapostolidou, M. Gjoka, C. Sarafidis, E. Pavlidou, T. Bakas, and O. Kalogirou, “Structural and magnetic properties of rare earth-iron-cobalt-vanadium intermetallic compounds (R: Tb, Dy),” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 367, no. 1-2, pp. 255–261, 2004.
- D. Courtois, H. S. Li, J. M. Cadogan, D. Givord, and E. Bourgeat-Lami, “Magnetization curves of a Tb3(Fe,V)29 single crystal,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 3844–3846, 1997.
- N. X. Chen, “Modified Möbius inverse formula and its applications in physics,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 1193–1195, 1990.
- N. X. Chen and G. B. Ren, “Carlsson-Gelatt-Ehrenreich technique and the Möbius inversion theorem,” Physical Review B, vol. 45, no. 14, pp. 8177–8180, 1992.
- N. X. Chen, Z. D. Chen, Y. N. Shen, S. Liu, and M. Li, “3D inverse lattice problems and Möbius inversion,” Physics Letters A, vol. 184, no. 4-5, pp. 347–351, 1994.
- N. X. Chen, Z. D. Chen, and Y. C. Wei, “Multidimensional inverse lattice problem and a uniformly sampled arithmetic Fourier transform,” Physical Review E, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. R5–R8, 1997.
- N. X. Chen and E. Q. Rong, “Unified solution of the inverse capacity problem,” Physical Review E, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 1302–1308, 1998.
- Y. Liu, N. X. Chen, and Y. M. Kang, “Virtual lattice technique and the interatomic potentials of zinc-blend-type binary compounds,” Modern Physics Letters B, vol. 16, pp. 187–194, 2002.
- H. Y. Wang, F. A. Zhao, and N. X. Chen, “Theoretical investigation on the phase stability of Nd2Fe14B and site preference of V, Cr, Mn, Zr and Nb,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 295, no. 3, pp. 219–229, 2005.
- Y. Y. Li, J. Shen, and Y. Chen, “Atomistic simulation for disordered TbCu7-type compounds SmCo7 and Sm(Co,T)7 (T = Ti, Ga, Si, Cu, Hf, Zr),” Solid State Sciences, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 33–38, 2010.
- Y. Long, N. X. Chen, and W. Q. Zhang, “Pair potentials for a metal-ceramic interface by inversion of adhesive energy,” Journal of Physics, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 2045–2058, 2005.
- Y. Long and N. X. Chen, “Traces of semigroups associated with interacting particle systems,” Journal of Physics, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 196–216, 2007.
- J. Y. Xie, N. X. Chen, J. Shen, L. D. Teng, and S. Seetharaman, “Atomistic study on the structure and thermodynamic properties of Cr7C3, Mn7C3, Fe7C3,” Acta Materialia, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 2727–2732, 2005.
- J. Y. Xie, N. X. Chen, L. D. Teng, and S. Seetharaman, “Atomistic study on the site preference and thermodynamic properties for Cr23-xFexC6,” Acta Materialia, vol. 53, no. 20, pp. 5305–5312, 2005.
- J. Y. Xie, J. Shen, N. X. Chen, and S. Seetharaman, “Site preference and mechanical properties of Cr23-xTxC6 and Fe21T2C6 (T = Mo, W),” Acta Materialia, vol. 54, no. 18, pp. 4653–4658, 2006.
- V. L. Moruzzi, J. F. Janak, and A. R. Williams, Calculated Electronic Properties of Metals, Pergamon, Oxford, UK, 1978.