- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 813429, 6 pages
Channel Estimation in DCT-Based OFDM
Institute of Communication Engineering, PLA University of Science and Technology, Yudao Street 14, Nanjing 210007, China
Received 16 January 2014; Accepted 20 February 2014; Published 13 March 2014
Academic Editors: Y. Mao, X. Meng, and Z. Zhou
Copyright © 2014 Yulin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. B. Weinstein and P. M. Ebert, “Data transmission by frequency-division multiplexing using the discrete Fourier transform,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 628–634, 1971.
- P. Tan and N. C. Beaulieu, “A comparison of DCT-Based OFDM and DFT-Based OFDM in frequency offset and fading channels,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 2113–2125, 2006.
- N. Al-Dhahir, H. Minn, and S. Satish, “Optimum DCT-based multicarrier transceivers for frequency-selective channels,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 911–921, 2006.
- N. Al-Dhahir and H. Minn, “A new multicarrier transceiver based on the discrete cosine transform,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC '05), pp. 45–50, New Orleans, La, USA, March 2005.
- G. D. Mandyam, “On the discrete cosine transform and OFDM systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Accoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, pp. 544–547, April 2003.
- J.-J. van de Beek, O. Edfors, M. Sandell, S. K. Wilson, and P. O. Borjesson, “On channel estimation in OFDM systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 45th Vehicular Technology Conference, pp. 815–819, July 1995.
- Y. Li, N. Seshadri, and S. Ariyavisitakul, “Channel estimation for OFDM systems with transmitter diversity in mobile wireless channels,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 461–471, 1999.
- A. Tomasoni, D. Gatti, S. Bellini, M. Ferrari, and M. Siti, “Efficient OFDM channel estimation via an information criterion,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 1352–1362, 2013.
- X. Xiong, B. Jiang, X. Gao, and X. You, “DFT-based channel estimator for OFDM systems with leakage estimation,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 1592–1595, 2013.
- W. U. Bajwa, J. Haupt, A. M. Sayeed, and R. Nowak, “Compressed channel sensing: a new approach to estimating sparse multipath channels,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 1058–1076, 2010.
- D. L. Donoho, “Compressed sensing,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1289–1306, 2006.
- W. U. Bajwa, J. Haupt, G. Raz, and R. Nowak, “Compressed channel sensing,” in Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS '08), pp. 5–10, March 2008.
- P. Cheng, Z. Chen, Y. Rui, et al., “Channel estimation for OFDM systems over doubly selective channels: a distributed compressive sensing based approach,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 4173–4185, 2013.
- J.-C. Chen, C.-K. Wen, and P. Ting, “An efficient pilot design scheme for sparse channel estimation in OFDM systems,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1352–1355, 2013.
- D. Hu, X. Wang, and L. He, “A new sparse channel estimation and tracking method for time-varying OFDM systems,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 4173–4185, 2013.
- N. Ahmed, T. Natarajan, and K. Rao, “Discrete cosine transform,” IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 90–93, 1974.
- E. J. Candès, J. Romberg, and T. Tao, “Robust uncertainty principles: exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 489–509, 2006.
- R. Tibshirani, “Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso: a retrospective,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B: Statistical Methodology, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 273–282, 2011.
- Y. C. Pati, R. Rezaiifar, and P. S. Krishnaprasad, “Orthogonal matching pursuit: recursive function approximation with applications to wavelet decomposition,” in Proceedings of the 27th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems & Computers, pp. 40–44, November 1993.
- W.-H. Chen, C. H. Smith, and S. C. Fralick, “A fast computational algorithm for the discrete cosine transform,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 1004–1009, 1977.