- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 169079, 7 pages
A Cost-Effective 10-Bit D/A Converter for Digital-Input MOEMS Micromirror Actuation
1Department of Information Engineering, University of Pisa, via G. Caruso 16, 56122 Pisa, Italy
2SensorDynamics AG, via Giuntini 19, 56023 Navacchio (Cascina), Italy
Received 3 August 2010; Revised 28 October 2010; Accepted 22 December 2010
Academic Editor: Amit Kumar Gupta
Copyright © 2010 Sergio Saponara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Schenk, P. Dürr, T. Haase et al., “Large deflection micromechanical scanning mirrors for linear scans and pattern generation,” IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 715–722, 2000.
- U. Hofmann, M. Oldsen, H. J. Quenzer et al., “Wafer-level vacuum packaged resonant micro-scanning mirrors for compact laser projection displays,” in MOEMS and Miniaturized Systems VII, Proceedings of SPIE, 2008.
- D. Riccardi, A. Causio, I. Filippi et al., “BCD8 from 7V to 70V: a new 0.18 μm technology platform to address the evolution of applications towards smart power ICs with high logic contents,” in Proceedings of the 19th International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and ICs (ISPSD '07), pp. 73–76, May 2007.
- S. Saponara, E. Petri, and L. Fanucci, “Sensor modeling, low-complexity fusion algorithms, and mixed-signal IC prototyping for gas measures in low-emission vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 1–13, 2011.
- S. Saponara, L. Fanucci, and P. Terreni, “Architectural-level power optimization of microcontroller cores in embedded systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 680–683, 2007.
- L. Fanucci, S. Saponara, and A. Morello, “Power optimization of an 8051-compliant IP microcontroller,” IEICE Transactions on Electronics, vol. E88, no. 4, pp. 597–600, 2005.
- E. Volpi, et al., “Characterization and testing of a double axis scanning micromirror,” in Proceedings of the Sensors and Microsystems (AISEM '09), pp. 71–72, 2009.
- E. Marchetti, E. Volpi, F. Battini, L. Bacciarelli, L. Fanucci, and U. Hofmann, “Modeling of an electrostatic torsional micromirror for laser projection system,” Journal of Microsystem Technologies, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 1073–1079, 2010.
- F. Battini, E. Volpi, E. Marchetti et al., “A fast-developing and low-cost characterization and test environment for a double axis resonating micromirror,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interfaces (IWASI '09), pp. 98–103, 2009.
- E. Volpi, et al., “System study for a head-up display based on a flexible sensor interface,” in Proceedings of the Sensors and Microsystems (AISEM '09), pp. 93–94, 2009.
- S. Heinz, A. Lange, K. Erler et al., “High-voltage amplifier design for MEMS based switching arrays in wavelength-division multiplexing networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE '07), pp. 1418–1423, 2007.
- J. Lee, J. Weiner, H. H. Chen, Y. Baeyens, V. Aksyuk, and Y. K. Chen, “CMOS-based MEMS mirror driver for maskless lithography systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC '07), pp. 401–404, 2007.
- E. Volpi, L. Fanucci, and F. D'Ascoli, “Design of a high voltage fully differential driver for a double axis scanning micromirror,” in Proceedings of the Ph.D. Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PRIME '09), pp. 112–115, 2009.
- S. Saponara, T. Baldetti, L. Fanucci, E. Volpi, and F. D'Ascoli, “High-level modeling of resistor string based digital-to-analog converters,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing. In press.
- C. C. Chen, N. K. Lu, W. R. Lin, C. H. Hsu, Z. Y. Huang, and YI. Z. Zeng, “A 10-bit folded multi-LSB decided resistor string digital to analog converter,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications (ISPACS '06), pp. 123–126, 2006.
- D. J. Liu, C. H. Lin, S. C. Yi, and J. J. Chen, “A resistor string DAC for video processing,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on International Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing (IIHMSP '07), pp. 503–506, November 2007.
- F. Ge, M. Trivedi, B. Thomas, W. Jiang, and H. Song, “1.5V 0.5mW 2MSPS 10B DAC with rail-to-rail output in 0.13 μM CMOS technology,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International SOC Conference (SOCC '08), pp. 257–260, September 2008.
- K. Parthasarathy, T. Kuyel, YU. Zhongjun, C. Degang, and R. Geiger, “A 16-bit resistor string DAC with full-calibration at final test,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Test Conference (ITC '05), pp. 66–75, 2005.
- C. Ionescu, et al., “Design and implementation of video DAC in 0.13 μm CMOS technology,” in Proceedings of International Symposium on Signals, Circuits and Systems (ISSCS '03), pp. 381–384, IEEE, 2003.
- M. Kosakowski, R. Wittmann, and W. Schardein, “Statistical averaging based linearity optimization for resistor string DAC architectures in nanoscale processes,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International SOC Conference (SOCC 08), pp. 261–266, 2008.
- S. Saponara, L. Fanucci, S. Marsi, and G. Ramponi, “Algorithmic and architectural design for real-time and power-efficient Retinex image/video processing,” Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 267–283, 2007.
- F. Vitullo, N. E. L'Insalata, E. Petri et al., “Low-complexity link microarchitecture for mesochronous communication in networks-on-chip,” IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 1196–1201, 2008.
- L. Fanucci, S. Saponara, and L. Bertini, “A parametric VLSI architecture for video motion estimation,” Integration, the VLSI Journal, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 79–100, 2001.
- S. Saponara, K. Denolf, G. Lafruit, C. Blanch, and J. Bormans, “Performance and complexity co-evaluation of the advanced video coding standard for cost-effective multimedia communications,” Eurasip Journal on Applied Signal Processing, vol. 2004, no. 2, pp. 220–235, 2004.