- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 512312, 14 pages
FPGA-Based Software Implementation of Series Harmonic Compensation for Single Phase Inverters
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Kancheepuram, IIT Madras campus, Chennai-600036, India
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai-600036, India
Received 10 June 2009; Accepted 20 October 2009
Academic Editor: Gregory D. Peterson
Copyright © 2010 K. Selvajyothi and P. A. Janakiraman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. S. Low, K. L. Zhou, and D. W. Wang, “Digital odd harmonic repetitive control of a single-phase PWM inverter,” in Proceedings of the 30th Annual Conference of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON '04), pp. 6–11, Busan, South Korea, November 2004.
- C. Rech, H. Pinheiro, H. A. Gründling, H. L. Hey, and J. R. Pinheiro, “A modified discrete control law for UPS applications,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1138–1145, 2003.
- T.-L. Tai and J.-S. Chen, “UPS inverter design using discrete-time sliding-mode control scheme,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 67–75, 2002.
- Z. Kai, K. Yong, X. Jian, and C. Jian, “Deadbeat control of PWM inverter with repetitive disturbance prediction,” in Proceedings of the 14th Annual Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC '99), vol. 2, pp. 1026–1031, Dallas, Tex, USA, March 1999.
- W. Guo, S. Duan, and Y. Kang, “A new digital multiple feedback control strategy for single-phase voltage-source PWM inverters,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE Region International Conference on Electrical and Electronic Technology, vol. 2, pp. 809–813, Singapore, August 2001.
- P. A. Dahono and E. Taryana, “A new control method for single-phase PWM inverters to realize zero steady-state error and fast response,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems (PEDS '03), vol. 2, pp. 888–892, November 2003.
- Y. T. Woo and Y. C. Kim, “A digital control of a single-phase UPS inverter for robust AC-voltage tracking,” in Proceedings of the 30th Annual Conference of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON '04), vol. 2, pp. 1623–1628, Busan, South Korea, November 2004.
- N. M. Abdel-Rahim and J. E. Quaicoe, “Multiple feedback loop control strategy for single-phase voltage-source UPS inverter,” in Proceedings of the 25th Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference (PESC '94), vol. 2, pp. 958–964, Taipei, Taiwan, June1994.
- N. M. Abdel-Rahim and J. E. Quaicoe, “Analysis and design of a multiple feedback loop control strategy for single-phase voltage-source UPS inverters,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 532–541, 1996.
- M. A. Boost and P. D. Ziogas, “State of the art PWM techniques: a critical evaluation,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 271–280, 1988.
- A. Fratta, G. Griffero, and S. Nieddu, “Comparative analysis among DSP and FPGA-based control capabilities in PWM power converters,” in Proceedings of the 30th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON '04), pp. 257–262, Novmeber 2004.
- K. Selvajyothi and P. A. Janakiraman, “Implementation of a control strategy for elimination of voltage harmonics in inverters,” in Proceedings of the 51st IEEE Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS '08), pp. 13–16, Knoxville, Tenn, USA, August 2008.
- K. Selvajyothi and P. A. Janakiraman, “Analysis and simulation of single phase composite observer for harmonics extraction,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES '06), New Delhi, India, December 2006.
- K. Selvajyothi and P. A. Janakiraman, “Extraction of harmonics using composite observers,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 31–40, 2008.