- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 357187, 8 pages
Cadherin Cell Adhesion System in Canine Mammary Cancer: A Review
1Centro de Ciência Animal e Veterinária (CECAV), Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro (UTAD), 5001-911 Vila Real, Portugal
2Institute of Molecular Pathology and Immunology of the University of Porto (IPATIMUP), 4200-465 Porto, Portugal
3Medical Faculty, University of Porto, 4200 Porto, Portugal
Received 16 April 2012; Accepted 15 July 2012
Academic Editor: Kazim Sahin
Copyright © 2012 Adelina Gama and Fernando Schmitt. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhiyuan Yang, Yan Zhang, and Luonan Chen, “Investigation of anti-cancer mechanisms by comparative analysis of naked mole rat and rat,” Bmc Systems Biology, vol. 7, 2013.
- Hitomi Shinoda, Marie E. Legare, Gary L. Mason, Jennifer L. Berkbigler, Maryam F. Afzali, Alfred F. Flint, and William H. Hanneman, “Significance of ER alpha, HER2, and CAV1 expression and molecular subtype classification to canine mammary gland tumor,” Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 390–403, 2014.
- Ana Catarina Figueira, Catarina Gomes, Joana Tavares de Oliveira, Hugo Vilhena, Júlio Carvalheira, Augusto JF de Matos, Patrícia Dias Pereira, and Fátima Gärtner, “Aberrant P-cadherin expression is associated to aggressive feline mammary carcinomas,” BMC Veterinary Research, vol. 10, no. 1, 2014.
- Hee Jeong Han, Hee Young Kwon, Eun Jung Sohn, Hyunsuk Ko, Bogeun Kim, Kwon Jung, Jae Hwan Lew, and Sung-Hoon Kim, “Suppression of E-cadherin Mediates Gallotannin Induced Apoptosis in Hep G2 Hepatocelluar Carcinoma Cells,” International Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 490–499, 2014.
- Pietro Asproni, Lorenzo Ressel, Francesca Millanta, Iacopo Vannozzi, and Alessandro Poli, “Co-localization of PTEN and E-cadherin in canine mammary hyperplasias, benign and malignant mammary tumours,” Research in Veterinary Science, 2015.
- A. S. Garanina, L. A. Khashba, and G. E. Onishchenko, “Stages of cell cannibalism–entosis–in normal human keratinocyte culture,” Biochemistry (Moscow), vol. 80, no. 11, pp. 1469–1477, 2015.
- Rosario Pacheco-Marín, Jorge Melendez-Zajgla, Gonzalo Castillo-Rojas, Edna Mandujano-Tinoco, Alfredo Garcia-Venzor, Salvador Uribe-Carvajal, Alfredo Cabrera-Orefice, Carolina Gonzalez-Torres, Javier Gaytan-Cervantes, Irma B. Mitre-Aguilar, and Vilma Maldonado, “Transcriptome profile of the early stages of breast cancer tumoral spheroids,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, pp. 23373, 2016.