- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 639472, 8 pages
Trace Element Supplementation of Livestock in New Zealand: Meeting the Challenges of Free-Range Grazing Systems
126 Williams Road, RD 4, Palmerston North 4474, New Zealand
2Food and Bio-Based Products Group, Grasslands Research Centre, AgResearch Limited, Private Bag 11008, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Marta I. Miranda Castañón
Copyright © 2012 Neville D. Grace and Scott O. Knowles. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohd Iqbal Yatoo, Archana Saxena, Padinjare Melepad Deepa, Biju Peer Habeab, Sarita Devi, Ranbir Singh Jatav, and Umesh Dimri, “Role of trace elements in animals: a review,” Veterinary World, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 963–967, 2013.
- I. Blanco-Penedo, T. Lundh, K Holtenius, N. Fall, and U. Emanuelson, “The status of essential elements and associations with milk yield and the occurrence of mastitis in organic and conventional dairy herds,” Livestock Science, 2014.
- S. O. Knowles, and N. D. Grace, “A recent assessment of the elemental composition of New Zealand pastures in relation to meeting the dietary requirements of grazing livestock,” Journal of Animal Science, vol. 92, no. 1, pp. 303–310, 2014.