- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865924, 5 pages
Tuberculosis in Humans and Cattle in Jigawa State, Nigeria: Risk Factors Analysis
1Department of Veterinary Surgery and Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University, P.O. Box 720, Zaria, Nigeria
2Department of Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of Ibadan, P.O. Box 720, Ibadan, Nigeria
3Department of Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Ahmadu Bello University, P.O. Box 720, Zaria, Nigeria
4Animal Reproduction, Unit Jigawa Research Institute, 2646 Kazaure, Nigeria
Received 28 October 2011; Revised 31 March 2012; Accepted 29 April 2012
Academic Editor: Suresh Tikoo
Copyright © 2012 S. Ibrahim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. G. Abdissa, D. Kordzaia, M. Velijanashvili, and F. A. Manase, “Twenty-first century palliative care: a tale of four nations,” European Journal Of Cancer Care, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 597–604, 2013.
- Ivania Moiane, Adelina Machado, Nuno Santos, Andre Nhambir, Osvaldo Inlamea, Jan Hattendorf, Gunilla Kallenius, Jakob Zinsstag, and Margarida Correia-Neves, “Prevalence of Bovine Tuberculosis and Risk Factor Assessment in Cattle in Rural Livestock Areas of Govuro District in the Southeast of Mozambique,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Ekechi Okereke, Jamilu Tukur, Amina Aminu, Jean Butera, Bello Mohammed, Mustapha Tanko, Ibrahim Yisa, Benson Obonyo, and Mike Egboh, “An innovation for improving maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH) service delivery in Jigawa State, northern Nigeria: a qualitative study of stakeholders’ perceptions about clinical mentoring,” BMC Health Services Research, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.