- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 869146, 8 pages
Tuberculosis in Goats and Sheep in Afar Pastoral Region of Ethiopia and Isolation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis from Goat
1Aklilu Lemma Institute of Pathobiology, Addis Ababa University, P.O. Box 1176, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
2Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Addis Ababa University, P.O. Box 34, Debre Zeit, Ethiopia
3Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Health and Society, Department of Community Medicine, International Community Health, University of Oslo, P.O. Box 1130, Blindern N-0318 Oslo, Norway
4Afar Pastoral Agricultural Bureau, Afar Pastoral Region, P.O. Box 73, Semera, Ethiopia
Received 3 February 2012; Accepted 21 May 2012
Academic Editor: Michael D. Welsh
Copyright © 2012 Gezahegne Mamo Kassa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ramzi Ghodbane, “Non-human sources of Mycobacterium tuberculosis,” Tuberculosis, vol. 93, no. 6, pp. 589–595, 2013.
- Pesciaroli M., Alvarez J., Boniotti M. B., Cagiola M., Di Marco V., Marianelli C., Pacciarini M., and Pasquali P., “Tuberculosis in domestic animal species.,” Research in Veterinary Science, 2014.
- Mulugeta Belay, Gobena Ameni, Gunnar Bjune, David Couvin, Nalin Rastogi, and Fekadu Abebe, “Strain Diversity of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isolates from Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in Afar Pastoral Region of Ethiopia,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.