- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154045, 8 pages
Selenium-Dependent Regulation of Oxidative Stress and Immunity in Periparturient Dairy Cattle
College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, 784 Wilson Road, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 24 December 2012
Academic Editor: Marta López-Alonso
Copyright © 2013 Lorraine M. Sordillo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Youcef Mehdi, Jean-Luc Hornick, Louis Istasse, and Isabelle Dufrasne, “Selenium in the Environment, Metabolism and Involvement in Body Functions,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 3292–3311, 2013.
- Mohd Iqbal Yatoo, Archana Saxena, Padinjare Melepad Deepa, Biju Peer Habeab, Sarita Devi, Ranbir Singh Jatav, and Umesh Dimri, “Role of trace elements in animals: a review,” Veterinary World, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 963–967, 2013.