- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 165348, 7 pages
Effect of Addition of Taurine on the Liquid Storage (5°C) of Mithun (Bos frontalis) Semen
Animal Reproduction Laboratory, National Research Centre on Mithun (ICAR), Jharnapani, Nagaland 797 106, India
Received 4 March 2013; Revised 20 May 2013; Accepted 30 May 2013
Academic Editor: Lorraine M. Sordillo
Copyright © 2013 P. Perumal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. Perumal, Kezhavituo Vupru, and K. Khate, “Effect of Addition of Melatonin on the Liquid Storage (5°C) of Mithun (Bos frontalis) Semen,” International Journal of Zoology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- P. Perumal, “Effect of Superoxide Dismutase on Semen Parameters and Antioxidant Enzyme Activities of Liquid Stored (5°C) Mithun (Bos frontalis) Semen,” Journal of Animals, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- P Perumal, Jk Chamuah, Ak Nahak, and C Rajkhowa, “Effect of seasons on semen production, effect of melatonin on the liquid storage (5 °C) with correlated study of birth rate in mithun (Bos frontalis),” Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Mojtaba Shafiei, Mohsen Forouzanfar, Sayyed Morteza Hosseini, and Mohammad Hossein Nasr Esfahani, “The Effect of Superoxide Dismutase Mimetic and Catalase on the Quality of Post-Thawed Goat Semen,” Theriogenology, 2015.