- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 316926, 8 pages
A Novel Lactococcal Vaccine Expressing a Peptide from the M2 Antigen of H5N2 Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A Virus Prolongs Survival of Vaccinated Chickens
1Department of Microbiology, Oregon State University, 226 Nash Hall, Corvallis, OR 97331-3804, USA
2Department of Biomedical Sciences, Oregon State University, 210 Dryden Hall, Corvallis, OR 97331-4801, USA
3Department of Immunology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, MS 351, Memphis, TN 38105-2794, USA
Received 22 February 2013; Revised 26 April 2013; Accepted 3 May 2013
Academic Editor: Timm C. Harder
Copyright © 2013 Kaleb A. Reese et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Linh Tran, and Ly Le, “Recent progress and challenges in the computer-aided design of inhibitors for influenza A M2 channel proteins,” Medicinal Chemistry Research, 2014.
- Han Lei, Xiaojue Peng, Daxian Zhao, Huifeng Jiao, and Jiexiu Ouyang, “Cross-protection of Lactococcus lactis-displayed HA2 subunit against homologous and heterologous influenza A viruses in mice,” Archives of Virology, 2015.
- M. Elaish, K.I. Kang, M. Xia, A. Ali, S.A. Shany, L. Wang, X. Jiang, and C.W. Lee, “Immunogenicity and protective efficacy of the norovirus P particle-M2e chimeric vaccine in chickens,” Vaccine, 2015.