- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 658373, 8 pages
Characterization of the Fungal Microbiome (Mycobiome) in Fecal Samples from Dogs
1Gastrointestinal Laboratory, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843, USA
2Molecular Research DNA Laboratory, Shallowater, TX 79363, USA
Received 21 December 2012; Revised 4 April 2013; Accepted 5 April 2013
Academic Editor: Lorraine M. Sordillo
Copyright © 2013 M. Lauren Foster et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kristoffer Relling Tysnes, Ellen Skancke, and Lucy J. Robertson, “Subclinical Giardia in dogs: a veterinary conundrum relevant to human infection,” Trends in Parasitology, 2014.
- P. H. Kook, M. Drögemüller, T. Leeb, S. Hinden, M. Ruetten, and J. Howard, “Hepatic fungal infection in a young beagle with unrecognised hereditary cobalamin deficiency (Imerslund-Gräsbeck syndrome),” Journal of Small Animal Practice, 2014.
- Paul J.J. Mandigers, Mirjam B.H.M. Duijvestijn, Nynke Ankringa, Sofie Maes, Elise van Essen, Anky H.W. Schoormans, Alexander J. German, and Dirk J. Houwers, “The clinical significance of Cyniclomyces guttulatus in dogs with chronic diarrhoea, a survey and a prospective treatment study,” Veterinary Microbiology, 2014.