- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 874521, 10 pages
Comparison of the Infectivity and Transmission of Contemporary Canine and Equine H3N8 Influenza Viruses in Dogs
1Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biological Sciences,
Colorado State University, 300 West Drake Road, Campus Delivery 1678, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
2Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biological Sciences, Colorado State University, 300 West Drake Road, Campus Delivery 1678, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
Received 3 June 2013; Revised 18 August 2013; Accepted 26 August 2013
Academic Editor: Timm C. Harder
Copyright © 2013 Heidi L. Pecoraro et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Heidi L. Pecoraro, Susi Bennett, Miranda E. Spindel, and Gabriele A. Landolt, “Evolution of the hemagglutinin gene of H3N8 canine influenza virus in dogs,” Virus Genes, 2014.
- H.L. Pecoraro, S. Bennett, K.P. Huyvaert, M.E. Spindel, and G.A. Landolt, “Epidemiology and Ecology of H3N8 Canine Influenza Viruses in US Shelter Dogs,” Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 311–318, 2014.