Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 948390, 5 pages
Silicon-Based Technology for Ligand-Receptor Molecular Identification
1Department of Biochemistry and Medical Biotechnologies, University of Naples “Federico II”, 80131 Naples, Italy
2Institute for Microelectronics and Microsystems, Unit of Naples, National Council of Research, 80131 Naples, Italy
3Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of “Magna Graecia”, 88100 Catanzaro, Italy
4CEINGE Advanced Biotechnology s.c.a.r.l, 80145 Naples, Italy
Received 23 June 2011; Accepted 4 October 2011
Academic Editor: Ali Hussain Reshak
Copyright © 2012 Annalisa Lamberti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. C. Gavin, M. Bösche, R. Krause et al., “Functional organization of the yeast proteome by systematic analysis of protein complexes,” Nature, vol. 415, no. 6868, pp. 141–147, 2002.
- G. Scala, X. Chen, W. Liu et al., “Selection of HIV-specific immunogenic epitopes by screening random peptide libraries with HIV-1-positive sera,” Journal of Immunology, vol. 162, no. 10, pp. 6155–6161, 1999.
- P. De Berardinis, R. Sartorius, C. Fanutti, R. N. Perham, G. Del Pozzo, and J. Guardiola, “Phage display of peptide epitopes from HIV-1 elicits strong cytolytic responses,” Nature Biotechnology, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 873–876, 2000.
- L. De Stefano, L. Moretti, A. Lamberti et al., “Optical sensors for vapors, liquids, and biological molecules based on porous silicon technology,” IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 49–54, 2004.
- L. De Stefano, L. Rotiroti, I. Rea et al., “Porous silicon-based optical biochips,” Journal of Optics A, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. S540–S544, 2006.
- L. De Stefano, P. Arcari, A. Lamberti et al., “DNA optical detection based on porous silicon technology: from biosensors to biochips,” Sensors, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 214–221, 2007.
- E. De Tommasi, L. De Stefano, I. Rea et al., “Porous silicon based resonant mirrors for biochemical sensing,” Sensors, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 6549–6556, 2008.
- L. H. Glimcher, K. J. Kim, I. Green, and W. E. Paul, “Ia antigen-bearing B cell tumor lines can present protein antigen and alloantigen in a major histocompatibility complex-restricted fashion to antigen-reactive T cells,” Journal of Experimental Medicine, vol. 155, no. 2, pp. 445–459, 1982.