Antigua and Barbuda
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Antigua and Barbuda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Antigua and Barbuda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Antigua and Barbuda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Venous Adventitial Cystic Disease: A Review of 45 Cases Treated Since 1963, Corey Bascone, Mazen Iqbal, Patrick Narh-Martey, Mauricio Szuchmacher, Michael Cicchillo, and Kambhampaty V. Krishnasastry
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5287697, 6 pages
- Effects of Swimming Exercise on Limbic and Motor Cortex Neurogenesis in the Kainate-Lesion Model of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy, Vasavi R. Gorantla, Amulya Sirigiri, Yulia A. Volkova, and Richard M. Millis
Cardiovascular Psychiatry and Neurology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3915767, 14 pages
- PET Imaging of Epigenetic Influences on Alzheimer’s Disease, Paul J. Couto and Richard M. Millis
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 575078, 11 pages
- Effects of Biochemical Alteration in Animal Model after Short-Term Exposure of Jatropha curcas (Linn) Leaf Extract, Osamuyimen O. Igbinosa, Efosa F. Oviasogie, Etinosa O. Igbinosa, Otibhor Igene, Isoken H. Igbinosa, and Omoruyi G. Idemudia
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 798096, 5 pages
- Some Neotropical Bees, T. D. A. Cockerell
Volume 17 (1910), Issue 4, Pages 142-144
The following is the list of scholars from Antigua and Barbuda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.