This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Bulgaria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Bulgaria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Bulgaria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Quality, Microstructure, and Technological Properties of Sheep Meat Marinated in Three Different Ways, Dessislava Borislavova Vlahova-Vangelova, Stefan Georgiev Dragoev, Dessislav Kostadinov Balev, Bahytkul Kajkenovna Assenova, and Kumarbek Junusbekovich Amirhanov
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5631532, 10 pages
- General Holmstedt’s Formulae for the -Functional, Irshaad Ahmed, Georgi E. Karadzhov, and Ali Raza
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4958073, 9 pages
- Modeling Kelvin–Helmholtz Instability in Soft X-Ray Solar Jets, Ivan Zhelyazkov, Ramesh Chandra, and Abhishek K. Srivastava
Advances in Astronomy
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2626495, 18 pages
- Cutaneous Oncology: From Research to Diagnosis and Management, Ieva Saulite, Elisabeth Roider, Razvigor Darlenksi, Ahmad Jalili, and Emmanuella Guenova
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7819428, 2 pages
- MicroRNA Profiling in Patients with Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma Associated with Balkan Endemic Nephropathy, Katerina Popovska-Jankovic, Predrag Noveski, Ljubinka Jankovic-Velickovic, Slavica Stojnev, Rade Cukuranovic, Vladisav Stefanovic, Draga Toncheva, Rada Staneva, Momir Polenakovic, and Dijana Plaseska-Karanfilska
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7450461, 10 pages
- Use of a Secondary Current Sensor in Plasma during Electron-Beam Welding with Focus Scanning for Process Control, Dmitriy Trushnikov, Elena Krotova, and Elena Koleva
Journal of Sensors
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5302681, 13 pages
- Ethnobotany: A Living Science for Alleviating Human Suffering, Rahmatullah Qureshi, Shahina A. Ghazanfar, Hassan Obied, Viliana Vasileva, and Mohammad A. Tariq
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9641692, 3 pages
- Compositional Changes for Reduction of Polymerisation-Induced Shrinkage in Holographic Photopolymers, D. Cody, M. Moothanchery, E. Mihaylova, V. Toal, S. Mintova, and I. Naydenova
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8020754, 11 pages
- Effects of Inositol(s) in Women with PCOS: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials, Vittorio Unfer, John E. Nestler, Zdravko A. Kamenov, Nikos Prapas, and Fabio Facchinetti
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1849162, 12 pages
- The Opportunity Offered by the ESSnuSB Project to Exploit the Larger Leptonic CP Violation Signal at the Second Oscillation Maximum and the Requirements of This Project on the ESS Accelerator Complex, E. Wildner, E. Baussan, M. Blennow, M. Bogomilov, A. Burgman, E. Bouquerel, C. Carlile, J. Cederkäll, P. Christiansen, P. Cupial, H. Danared, M. Dracos, T. Ekelöf, M. Eshraqi, R. Hall-Wilton, J.-P. Koutchouk, M. Lindroos, M. Martini, R. Matev, D. McGinnis, R. Miyamoto, T. Ohlsson, H. Öhman, M. Olvegård, R. Ruber, H. Schönauer, J. Y. Tang, R. Tsenov, G. Vankova-Kirilova, and N. Vassilopoulos
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8640493, 16 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Bulgaria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.