This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Côte d’Ivoire published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Côte d’Ivoire, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Côte d’Ivoire that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Immunity Status of Blood Donors Regarding Toxoplasma gondii Infection in a Low-Income District of Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa, Liliane Siransy, Sery Romuald Dasse, Serge Pacôme Dou Gonat, Antoinette Legbedji, Koffi N’guessan, Patricia Ama Kouacou, Richard Yeboah, and Hervé Menan
Journal of Immunology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6830895, 7 pages
- West Africa Extreme Rainfall Events and Large-Scale Ocean Surface and Atmospheric Conditions in the Tropical Atlantic, S. Ta, K. Y. Kouadio, K. E. Ali, E. Toualy, A. Aman, and F. Yoroba
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1940456, 14 pages
- Postoperative Morbidity and Mortality of Perforated Peptic Ulcer: Retrospective Cohort Study of Risk Factors among Black Africans in Côte d’Ivoire, Soro Kountele Gona, Mahassadi Kouamé Alassan, Koffi Gnangoran Marcellin, Kissi Ya Henriette, Coulibaly Adama, Assohoun Toussaint, Ehua Adjoba Manuela, Seu Gagon Sylvain, Afum-Adjei Awuah Anthony, and Ehua Somian Francis
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2640730, 7 pages
- Effect of Water Adsorption on Cation-Surface Interaction Energy in the Na-Mordenite of 5.5 : 1 Si/Al Ratio, Sekou Diaby
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2152180, 9 pages
- A Rare Case of Ovarian Filariasis in Abidjan, Doukouré Brahima, Abouna Alain Didier, Dou Gonat Serge Pacôme, Aman Nguiessan Alphonse, Koffi Abdoul, and Diomandé Mohenou Isidore Jean-Marie
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4075162, 2 pages
- The Kleine-Levin Syndrome: A Rare Disease with Often Delayed Diagnosis—A Report of Two Cases in the Department of Neurology of the University Hospital of Cocody (Côte d’Ivoire), Berthe Assi, Constance Yapo-Ehounoud, Mohamed Ben Allaoui Baby, Evelyne Aka-Diarra, Muriel Amon-Tanoh, and Christian Tanoh
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8929413, 4 pages
- Genetic Polymorphism of msp1 and msp2 in Plasmodium falciparum Isolates from Côte d’Ivoire versus Gabon, William Yavo, Abibatou Konaté, Denise Patricia Mawili-Mboumba, Fulgence Kondo Kassi, Marie L. Tshibola Mbuyi, Etienne Kpongbo Angora, Eby I. Hervé Menan, and Marielle K. Bouyou-Akotet
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3074803, 7 pages
- Confluent and Reticulated Papillomatosis of Gougerot-Carteaud on Black Skin: Two Observations, Kouadio Celestin Ahogo, Patrice Ildevert Gbery, Vagamon Bamba, Yao Isidore Kouassi, Elidje Joseph Ecra, Kouame Alesandre Kouassi, and Ange Sylvain Allou
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2507542, 3 pages
- Behavioural Change according to the Si/Al Ratio of Successive Na-Mordenites Observed through Their Dielectric Relaxation during Water Vapour Adsorption Process, Sekou Diaby
Journal of Materials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7532951, 10 pages
- In Vitro Seeds Germination and Seedling Growth of Bambara Groundnut (Vigna subterranea (L.) Verdc. (Fabaceae)), Mongomaké Koné, Tchoa Koné, Nakpalo Silué, André Brahima Soumahoro, and Tanoh Hilaire Kouakou
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 595073, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d’Ivoire who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d’Ivoire who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Côte d’Ivoire who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.