This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Ecuador published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Ecuador, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Ecuador that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Sentiment Analysis on Tweets about Diabetes: An Aspect-Level Approach, María del Pilar Salas-Zárate, José Medina-Moreira, Katty Lagos-Ortiz, Harry Luna-Aveiga, Miguel Ángel Rodríguez-García, and Rafael Valencia-García
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 5140631, 9 pages
- Short UV-C Treatment Prevents Browning and Extends the Shelf-Life of Fresh-Cut Carambola, Carlota Moreno, María J. Andrade-Cuvi, María J. Zaro, Magali Darre, Ariel R. Vicente, and Analía Concellón
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 2548791, 9 pages
- Restoration: Implant with Devastated Platform through Metal Post, Luna Salinas Tatiana and Del Valle Lovato Juan
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 3150656, 6 pages
- Improvement of the Antioxidant Properties and Postharvest Life of Three Exotic Andean Fruits by UV-C Treatment, María J. Andrade-Cuvi, Carlota Moreno, María J. Zaro, Ariel R. Vicente, and Analía Concellón
Journal of Food Quality
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4278795, 10 pages
- A Novel Multilevel-SVD Method to Improve Multistep Ahead Forecasting in Traffic Accidents Domain, Lida Barba and Nibaldo Rodríguez
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience
Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 7951395, 12 pages
- Ethnobotanical Research at the Kutukú Scientific Station, Morona-Santiago, Ecuador, Jose Luis Ballesteros, Francesco Bracco, Marco Cerna, Paola Vita Finzi, and Giovanni Vidari
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9105746, 18 pages
- Hybrid Models Based on Singular Values and Autoregressive Methods for Multistep Ahead Forecasting of Traffic Accidents, Lida Barba and Nibaldo Rodríguez
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2030647, 14 pages
- Molecular and Cellular Effects of Hydrogen Peroxide on Human Lung Cancer Cells: Potential Therapeutic Implications, Gabriela Vilema-Enríquez, Aurora Arroyo, Marcelo Grijalva, Ricardo Israel Amador-Zafra, and Javier Camacho
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1908164, 12 pages
- Comparative Study of Chemical Composition and Biological Activity of Yellow, Green, Brown, and Red Brazilian Propolis, Christiane Schineider Machado, João Benhur Mokochinski, Tatiana Onofre de Lira, Fátima de Cassia Evangelista de Oliveira, Magda Vieira Cardoso, Roseane Guimarães Ferreira, Alexandra Christine Helena Frankland Sawaya, Antonio Gilberto Ferreira, Cláudia Pessoa, Osmany Cuesta-Rubio, Marta Chagas Monteiro, Mônica Soares de Campos, and Yohandra Reyes Torres
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6057650, 11 pages
- Nanoporous Glasses for Nuclear Waste Containment, Thierry Woignier, Juan Primera, and Jerôme Reynes
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4043632, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Ecuador who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.