This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Guinea published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Guinea, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Guinea that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Primary Breast Burkitt’s Lymphoma in an HIV-Infected Woman, Bangaly Traoré, Marie-Eve Fondrevelle, Mamoudou Condé, Catherine Chassagne-Clément, Tidiane Kourouma, Ahmed Monzomba Keita, Moussa Koulibaly, and Bakary Sidiki Sylla
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 792041, 4 pages
- The Prevalence of HIV in Cancer Patients at the Surgical Oncology Unit of Donka University Hospital of Conakry (Guinea), Bangaly Traore, Thierno Souleymane Bah, Fode Amara Traore, Mamadou Saliou Sow, Solomana Diane, Mamady Keita, Mohamed Cisse, Moussa Koulibaly, and Naby Daouda Camara
Journal of Cancer Epidemiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 387896, 4 pages
- Study of Photovoltaic Energy Storage by Supercapacitors through Both Experimental and Modelling Approaches, Pierre-Olivier Logerais, Olivier Riou, Mohamed Ansoumane Camara, and Jean-Félix Durastanti
Journal of Solar Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 659014, 9 pages
- Comparative Study of the West African Continental, Coastal, and Marine Atmospheric Profiles during the Summer of 2006, Ibrahima Kalil Kante, Daouda Badiane, Saïdou Moustapha Sall, Abdoulaye Deme, and Arona Diedhiou
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 603949, 14 pages
- The Phenology of Hexacentrus Mundus (F. Walker) at Wau, Papua New Guinea (Orthoptera, Tettigoniidae), Michael H. Robinson and Thane Pratt
Volume 82 (1975), Issue 3-4, Pages 315-323
The following is the list of scholars from Guinea who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Guinea who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.