This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Guyana published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Guyana, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Guyana that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Hematological and Biochemistry Profile and Risk Factors Associated with Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in Guyana, Rajini Kurup, Keon Flemming, Sudish Daniram, Shenika Marks-James, and Roberta Roberts Martin
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6983747, 6 pages
- The Guyana Diabetes and Foot Care Project: Improved Diabetic Foot Evaluation Reduces Amputation Rates by Two-Thirds in a Lower Middle Income Country, Julia Lowe, R. Gary Sibbald, Nashwah Y. Taha, Gerald Lebovic, Madan Rambaran, Carlos Martin, Indira Bhoj, and Brian Ostrow
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 920124, 6 pages
- Global Patterns of Prostate Cancer Incidence, Aggressiveness, and Mortality in Men of African Descent, Timothy R. Rebbeck, Susan S. Devesa, Bao-Li Chang, Clareann H. Bunker, Iona Cheng, Kathleen Cooney, Rosalind Eeles, Pedro Fernandez, Veda N. Giri, Serigne M. Gueye, Christopher A. Haiman, Brian E. Henderson, Chris F. Heyns, Jennifer J. Hu, Sue Ann Ingles, William Isaacs, Mohamed Jalloh, Esther M. John, Adam S. Kibel, LaCreis R. Kidd, Penelope Layne, Robin J. Leach, Christine Neslund-Dudas, Michael N. Okobia, Elaine A. Ostrander, Jong Y. Park, Alan L. Patrick, Catherine M. Phelan, Camille Ragin, Robin A. Roberts, Benjamin A. Rybicki, Janet L. Stanford, Sara Strom, Ian M. Thompson, John Witte, Jianfeng Xu, Edward Yeboah, Ann W. Hsing, and Charnita M. Zeigler-Johnson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 560857, 12 pages
- Solitary Neurofibroma of the Frontal Sinus, Sudhir B. Sharma and Paul Hong
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 373808, 4 pages
- Ingestion and Pharyngeal Trauma Causing Secondary Retropharyngeal Abscess in Five Adult Patients, Sudhir B. Sharma and Paul Hong
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 943090, 5 pages
- Physicochemical Changes during Vermicomposting of Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes) and Grass Clippings, Abdullah Adil Ansari and Jerome Rajpersaud
ISRN Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 984783, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Guyana who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Guyana who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.